Chapter 5- The Offer

E/N wow aren't you guys lucky! Jinx is giving you another chapter!! XD oh... I'm her friend Chastity... Heh, editor... Any way, she thought the last chapter should've been longer, so she's giving you chapter that should be longer than the last and more informative heh :) bye...
...
...

Chapter 5-The Offer

Its been a while since I seen that nightmare... Why did it show me that? I don't know, it's not like it would help me with finding Ike and Kyle, these people here are idiots anyway, dumb adults... I get up from my bed and head down the steps, I think I'll make myself some pancakes... With some bacon and a nice drink of OJ...

I get out my glass, and two pans, this would be nice, if someone lived with me that is... I sigh.

Then, something in the corner of my eye caught my attention.

There was a yellow note book with a red mechanical pencil laying on the table, I reach over and flip through it.

"Sometimes I wonder what Eric thinks, you know?"

Wait what? Eric? Me? Who is saying this?

I keep reading.

"Butters, why are you even telling this to me?"

So it's butters... Figures.

"Well... You guys are always so close, so I thought you may know something... Like... You know...."

"... No, I don't know butters, look, I know you're gay, but... Cartman?! C'mon man, even Kenny is better."

"I know, but..."

"Look Butters, anyone is better than this fat ass over here...."

Kyle?! This is Kyle's? But how did this get here? ... Did...

I look on the back and find a sticky note attached to it.

"Eric, I found this in the parking lot of the mall in town... Yes I'm still in town, but after the fight we had, I don't think you want to talk to me, but, this man says he'll help you find your little friend... And, he seems to remember the name "Kyle" your friend that's missing... I'm guessing people asked him if he may know... Oh well... Love you.
-Mom"

She always had my back doesn't she... But how does this help me find him? Is there something in here that may tell me his extract location? Why should I even try to find it when I know where it is?! I sigh.

But... What if he's already dead? And his body is somewhere else?! No, no Eric he isn't dead... He's.... He's.... I Hold back my tears, he's not dead! Alright?! C'mon.... Lets just eat this and be on our way... Yeah?

...

...

-At school-

'As you all know, Kyle has gone missing... Along with his brother.... They were great students, both very smart... Uh.. But let's not give up hope! We'll find them, so we're gonna make posters all over south park high and all over south park...' Mrs Fluke says, I look up at her and notice some tears are about to form... I look behind me and see everyone is pretty bummed out... I guess Kyle had a huge impact on everyone... He was the type of person you could ask for help and advice, sometimes, even a shoulder to cry on... I remember that...

I look at the empty desk... I wonder if there is something in there...

When the bell rung, I jumped to my feet and headed the the empty desk behind me, there was a wadded up piece of paper inside. Then it hits me, wasn't there a torn piece from the note book?

-Flash back-

" Kyle, you always give me advice... But could this be due to--"

-present-

Maybe... I take the paper and unwad it.

"... The things you need... I mean want?"

"No butters, don't be ridiculous."

"Well okay... Cause I've been suspecting it for a while..."

"Suspecting what?"

"That... You know... Maybe be gay?"

".... Butters... That is the most..."

"Idiotic thing you ever heard? Yeah I've been told that by Eric... You know what they say about couples? They start to resemble one another and sometimes pick up on what the other has... Its very strange..."

"... We're not together butters"

"I never said that..."

"..."

"I know I know.. Shut up butters"

Kyle be gay? As if... But... Why would this be any near to erelivent to me--

'Eric Cartman!' a girl shouts as she barges through the door, but trips over her own feet. 'O-oow... '

'You okay?' Clyde asks, obviously trying to get into her pants... She looks like she isn't from here...

She looks up at him and helps herself up. 'I'm fine thank you... Clyde Donovan.' woah, she knows his name? Wait... She also knows mine...

Her hair was kept in a pony tail, her hair was brown, and her bangs were hugging her face. She had eyes like Kyle's, An emerald green, she wore a white shirt and dark blue genes along with white shoes.

'Ah there you are!' she says walking towards me, then drags me by the wrist out of the class room.

'Hey what the hell?!'

'You want to save him don't you?' she asks, pulling me closer and closer.

'Who? I don't know what you're talking about...'

'Ike and Kyle... The brothers of the Broflovski family'

'Uh....'

'Here! Take this!' she retors then leaves, shouting back ' CONSIDER THAT AS AN ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OFFER!' Then vanished...

I look in my hand and see an ad, and a flash light... The ad was for Freddy Fazbear's pizza... Just two more years... Wait... It changed "ages fifteen and up can be up for hire as the new night watcher" ... One year then.... I'll find him then... Both of them... Thank you random girl...

...

...

A/N Hey!! Jinx here, hope you enjoyed that, I don't know if this was longer, I doubt it, but I was running out of ideas for this chapter, and well... I thought I give you guys this one cause... I owe you at least this much for the lack of chapters, if I kept writing we would be in chapter 9 xD

Well, see you guys in five days! Love you all!