Chapter 2- Missing

Chapter 1- Missing

Cartman's P.O.V

I was at home walking around my house consantly scopeing the outside, the white snow mixed with the sun's light was blinding, I couldn't stare at it for even five seconds... Suddenly, I heard a car pass on by my house on over to the Brofovski residence. Without thinking, I quickly jummped off the stool and rushed over to the coat rack to get my jacket and swiftly put it on over my shoulders, exiting the door slamming it behind me.

'Ah, Fuck!' I shout as I nearly fall face flat in the snow, but caught myself; It always snows here in South Park, CO... but it should've gone down by now... I dashed pass Stan's house, I saw that stupid hippie look at me confused, but then he saw me and quickly came outside as well, I was worried, so worried... I had to see if the Jew and his brother were still here, still alive and moving, in high hopes I kept running. Stan now running beside me asked why I was running, and where too, I stopped and huffed to get out the words out.

'Kyle... Birtday... Ike... Freddy's... bad... DANGER!' was all I could get out, but Stan knew what I meant... I guess the dumb pot smoker didn't bother to tell his Kike boyfriend... not that their dating or anything, I just say it to turn some gears on Kyle... but... will I be able to do that again?

..

..

We made it to Kyle's house, the car was parked ackwardly, the door wasn't even locked, it was just left opened, Stan closed it as I walked up the porch step... I had a horrible feeling in my gut... that the Jew boy wasn't with us... wasn't with them... as I was about to knock, I saw the door cracked opened as well... so I pushed opened the door to find Kyle's mom on the chair sobbing away... this wasn't a good sign... I didn't like this feeling... what was it? Fear? Guilt? or possibly.... sadness?

I rushed over to her throwing my jacket on Stan's stupid faggy ass face; I touched her shoulder, and her head snapped up and looked at me with teary green eyes... they look just like Kyle's...

'Mrs.Broflovski! are you alright?! What happened? ... Where... Where's Kyle?' I ask looking around the room, she started to cry louder, I told Stan to go get some tissuesout of the bathroom, Stan told me to go get it instead, I scowled.

'LOOK YOU SHIT HOLE! I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND HERE NO GO GET THE DAMN THINGS!!' I retorted, Stan backed up a bit, surprised by my sudden out burst, and rushed up stairs, while I stayed here with the big fat nose Kike...

'Mrs.Broflovski... please tell me... what happened at Freddy's...' She sobbed and sobbed, I couldn't get a word out of her, then Stan showed up with the box of tissues. 'About time ass hole!' I say taking the box of tissues out of his hands and handing one to Mrs.Broflovski.  She whipped her tears and the tissue became soaked.

'Okay Mrs.Broflovski... can you tell me and Cartman what happened?' Stan says pushing me out of the way and comforting her, She looked up at him and nodded, we guided her to the kitchen as Stam went back to close the front door.

Finally, we're going to get some words out of her... I thought as I pulled open the chair as she sat down in it, I gave her another tissue and she blew her nose.

'As you boys know... today is Kyle's birthday... and I took Ike and Kyle to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza... he went inside and we ordered some drinks... I told Ike to go make his own Mangle or play with the other kids...' She stopped and blew her nose again, Stan patted her back like Kenny did when we interrogated Butters about the doll. She lightly smiles at Stan.

'What else Mrs.Broflovski, what else happened?' I ask, taking a seat infront of her, she sighs and whipes her tears once more.

'He did, and Kyle went after him and messed with Mangle... which he fixed...' Woah, he fixed Mangle? That's impressive... I guess he really loves Foxy... 'Mangle went about and kept scouting the place, went to the restrooms, the stage, kids room, back into the dinner, and then went into the closets that were around the place... I'll be honest... it is a pretty big place for a pizza place...' She giggled.