💖Introduction💖

Hey guys I'm Maddie! One of my goals for 2021 is to completely finish this book!

These are all my ideas and all are my oc's, I did not steal anything here. I got inspiration from han_art_ and burntnh0wlin  <3
As well as Tui T. Sutherland! For her amazing Wings of Fire novels!!

This introduction will change in the future really all it is now is introducing the characters and just a short summary of what the book will be about.

Utora is the continent where all my oc's live and where the book takes place.

In The Great War of Utora it was divided between 4 different groups, The Rebels, The Peace Makers, The Hidden, and The Chosen.

I will now introduce u to the main characters...
Wavebreaker (dragon, he/him, male, straight, is part of Hidden but also one of The Chosen just doesn't want to fight, he has control over water)
Lavender (dragon, she/her, female, straight, part of The Hidden)
Chaos (wolf, they/them, omnisexual, asexual, part of The Rebels also has control over fire, IS NOT part of The Chosen!
Zephon (wolf, he/him, straight, part of The Hidden)
Kujaku (wolf, he/him, male, bisexual, part of The Hidden)
Remus (wolf, he/him, male, omnisexual, has the power to control souls no one knows except him, part of The Hidden)

Let me break down the groups... so The Rebels are the "bad guys" that are/were in the Great War (the leader is Kōsen)
The Peace Makers are the ones that did/do  fight against The Rebels in the Great War (the leader is Cherry Blossom, she has the power over earth)
The Hidden are the ones who didn't/don't fight against the Rebels or fight at all. (No leader, they fend for themselves)
and The Chosen are the ones born with special abilities like... (no leader they all work together) 1. power over water (can control water and any kind of water substance)
2. power over fire (can control fire and flames doesn't need a source they can just snap and, FIRE!)
3. Power over earth  (can control anything to do with nature, like rocks, dirt, trees, plants,...)
4. Power of weather (one of the rarest abilities, can control the weather in a certain area... they can't control weather over the whole continent only in a certain section, they can only control lightning, wind, clouds, heat waves, rain, and snow)
5. Power of minds (the second rarest power, they can read minds and see the future)
And finally 6. Power of souls (the most powerful and the rarest only one a CENTURY are born with this ability, they can control individuals to do whatever they choose as well as control objects)

That's all for now I really hope u will enjoy reading my book!! :D