Prologue

Hey there! This is my first ever chapter thing! It won't be the best because I'm not the best at descriptions lol
Small disclaimer: I will have swearing and blood and gore in some of my chapters not much in this but there will be!
Enjoy! 😌✨
________________________________————————————————————————
Kōsen:

Kōsen stared down the cliff at all the deceased body's from the battle the day before. He found blood comforting in a weird way, If they weren't his own troop we would enjoy looking at this. He sighed, I lost way to many during that battle, I shouldn't have risked it.

He slashed at the soft ground underneath him in rage.

"Kōsen?" Someone spoke softly. He shot his head up and whirled around, his eyes glistening with fury. "WHAT?!" Kōsen yelled.

Kōsen relaxed a little when he realized it was just Greenery, Kōsen's top general.

"What is it?" He said through gritted teeth. "Well... umm..." Greenery stammered. "Spit it out!" He snapped.

"Takibi needs you immediately!" She replied.
"It's about Chaos."

What about Chaos? Shouldn't they know what to do... they know I'm busy! Well then again they are just a little pup... Chaos doesn't know how to take care of their self. Kōsen thought.

"Why didn't you say something sooner, Greenery?" He said while hopping from foot to foot. "See you back at our hideout!" He hollered back at her.

Kōsen bolted out of there fast as he physically could to The Rebels secret home base. He was born with his own father's fast gene, so he was incredibly quick for a wolf, and now Kōsen is one of the fastest wolves in the group.
~~~~~~~~~~~
(That means time skip btw)
Kōsen arrived with Takibi looking furiously at him. "It is your turn to take care of Chaos, and you know that!" She yelled at him. "That's what you made me rush over here for?!" He questioned.

"Well I also have a certain group to look after! Hmm maybe you didn't know but, IM TRYING TO TAKE OVER UTORA!" He snapped at her.

They just stared at each other for a very long time. I'm not scared of you bitch. He thought to himself.

Chaos appeared behind Takibi's back legs. "Why do you guys have to fight all the time?" They whined. Chaos broke the tension between them. "I'm going for a walk" Takibi murmured.

They both watched her leave, slowly. "Well am I aloud inside?" He joked. "Of course, father!" They started giggling.

Kōsen walked slowly through his wood shack of a house, hell! I really need to fix this place up.
He past rotting wood and old pictures. He stopped to fix one that has fallen off the wall.

"Let's go..." Chaos said impatiently. "Yes yes, coming!" Replied Kōsen.

They both sat down on a rough and ragged carpet in front of his rather large stone fireplace

The fireplace had jagged edges and sharp points, he has accidentally stabbed himself many times, this whole place needs a good renovation.

"Can you tell me your plan again, father?" They stumbled upon Kōsen's legs as he sat down.
"Yes my darling." He gently patted Chaos's head.

Chaos was very petite and had the softest blue fur. Should I really tell them though? What if they turn on The Rebels? What if they find Cherry Blossom? What if they give away our secret hideout location?!

The questions go on and on in Kōsen's head about what if.... surly Chaos knows never to betray him.

Instead, he grabbed their tiny paw in his own and whispered to Chaos, "no interruptions ok?"

Chaos snapped their jaw shut and stared at him with thoughtful eyes.

"Hmm... where to start?" He asked while tapping his claws on the semi-rotten floor below them.

"I started the troop a while ago, and we have been slowly kidnapping others and forcing them to join." He remarked, smiling at Chaos.

"C'mon father keep going!" They yelled at him. "Ah ah, I said no interruptions." He replied bitterly, they scowled at him.

"Ok ok, so yeah.... soon I will gather enough members to very VERY soon take over ALL OF UTORA!" He began laughing evilly. "Hahahahaha"
(I know amazing story, right?)

"Father?" Chaos questioned, "when are we going to take over Utora?"

Kōsen loved when Chaos used we in situations like this, he could help but give a them big, toothy, grin.

Kōsen stared down at them.. and said, "soon my darling, very VERY soon."
________________________________
————————————————————————

So yeah that was my first ever time writing a prologue! (about something I actually enjoy 🙄)

In the next chapters I will probably add some pictures about my characters just so u can get to see what they look like (some of them are old drawings so bare with me lol)

Anyway hope u enjoyed!!!
-Maddie 😌