Turkish Traders & Gyptians

"Run!" Silver shouted and they all began to tear through the streets, as Similien sent out a desperate howl, as a net entangled Lyra and Pan was in a similar situation.

Silver yanked out the sword, but had no time to react, as another net was in the air.

It brought Cain to his knees and Silver's fury was clear, as ignoring their injuries, the pair charged at the Turks, who weren't looking at them.

"Stay away from my siblings!" She roared and Similien charged at their enemies' dæmons, who were smaller than Similien by a fair amount.

He sunk his fangs into the fox's neck and tore hard, as the blood gushed all over his paws, and the man to whom it belonged, collapsed at once from an neck wound as well.

Three other Turkish traders charged and Silver was severely outnumbered now, and she knew it.

Even with Similien by her side, there was too many to fight and protect her siblings as well at the same time.

She held up her hands in a position where she was surrendering and she put the sword back into the sheath, as the familiar ringing sound was heard.

She was ready to surrender, until an arrow whizzed through the air and it pierced one of the men's dæmons in a eye, which killed both of them.

Silver yanked the sword out once more and she managed to somehow get around behind one of the men, as they were confused by the arrow and where it had come from.

A snake dæmon and a brown bear faced her quickly, and she took a deep breath into her mouth.

She took a chance and stabbed at the nearest man, taking the sword, as she ran him through and to her relief, and happiness, it was the snake who was a pile of dust now.

The brown bear was taken out by another arrow, and to her pleasant surprise and quite a bit of shock, she knew the arrow's fletching and their gyptian clan's workmanship. "Tony."

She whispered and she runs quickly to her siblings, as Similien stayed put on the spot to watch for any intruders that could happen upon the scene and ruin their chances of running away.

"That en't the Belacquas?" Lyra sobbed with relief from within the net, and Cain wasn't ever so happy to see a gyptian in his life either, as they all were now.

"Tony." Silver said with quiet relief in her voice, and she slashed at the cords around Lyra and Pantalaimon.

Tony crouched next to Cain and cuts the nets that bound him and Aesina as the younger siblings, they both threw themselves at Silver swiftly, who now had blood on her clothes.

"None of it's mine. 'Xcept for the shoulder, but you two already knew about it." She said quietly and they all looked at Tony and the Gyptians, who were looking around carefully.

"Thank you. All of you." Similien declared as loudly as he dared, as he walked towards them and Tony's hawk dæmon hopped down, off of his shoulder, and lands on the ground in front of Similien.

They bumped their heads together gently, the hawk's beak against Sim's nose and Silver shakes her head. "We need to leave, now. We might be able to escape now without questions, but it won't stay that way forever. We just barely got out of that party." She says, and Similien snarled savagely, loudly at the mere moment at her mention of it.

"Silver is right, and not for the first time either, I'd reckon." Tony said, as his fellow gyptians moved the bodies swiftly, and they walked away from a bloody scene.

"How did you find us?" Silver murmured in a low voice to him, as the other two walked behind them a little bit, with Lyra and Cain in the center of their triangle.

"Similien's howl. We knew that something was wrong, since most of the people in London have tamed the 'eck out of their dæmons. 'Sides, I've only ever heard one wolf howl in that tone." Tony murmured vert quietly to her, as his hawk flew overhead of the small group.

They made their way onto the boat and ducked inside, finding Ma Costa cooking supper.

"That en't the three Belacquas?" The boat-mother looked shocked, as she'd draw them all into her embracing of a hug.

Silver was the first one to be released from the tight embrace, as she walked back over to Tony. Similien was sleepy looking, and Silver looked at him, and the two older ones went up top-side to talk alone.