Confused

"Let's go. Cain!" She ordered sharply at her younger brother, as he went to charge, when her back was turned for Billy Costa, yet again.

They both made their way back into the halls of Jordan College, along with Similien and Aesina, who'd changed a time again to resemble a jackrabbit, so that she would blend into the room and hallways more.

"I cannot believe this. Even for Lyra this time, this is extraordinarily stupid and very dangerous. Would she even know what will happen, if she was to get herself caught?" Cain questions of Silver, who crouches carefully next to Similien, who growled softly.

"I suppose that suddenly, you know right now, what would happen if she did get herself caught? Why would Pan not try to tell her any different?"

Aesina, she very harshly whispered those words to her other half as Cain glared at his dæmon, his eyes sharply narrowing at her words. "Do you?" He whispered back his words and tone of voice, rather excited about this.

"Ow!" He exclaimed much too loudly at Similien, who had softly bitten one of his hands, and Silver swiftly clamps her left hand over his mouth quickly.

As a chair squeaked loudly, and it echoed throughout the room, as now someone, moved toward their current position, hiding a bit behind a suit of silver armor.

Silver backed up a bit more with Similien, who was being extremely quiet and stealthy now, as most of the wolves were prone to doing.

It was a red dog, the dæmon of the Bulter, who approached their own position, sniffing the ground, and that meant, that the Bulter wouldn't be too far behind.

Similien growled loudly and the red setter looked up, as Similien's eyes of them all, would be the only thing that the dog would see. "Similien." The dog barks at him a bit nervously, as the gray wolf was quite a bit bigger then her.

"Yes, tis I. I have heard news of Lord Asriel's return and Silver, she wished to understand if the news was to be understood as truth. That is the only reason that we are here. My apologies should we be interrupting anything of great importance, to the setup for this evening." Similien murmurs quietly to the Bulter's dæmon.

"You are interrupting nothing at the moment, which of great import to any of the servants or dæmons at this very moment. Come with me, you may call Silver, and walk with me." She growled and Similien turns his head to Silver, who had already let Cain swiftly go, telling him to run swift, quickly into the Retiring Room to find Lyra.

"Hello young one. My deepest apologies for startling you." The red setter dipped her head to Silver a bit, as she would stand up tall.

"Nonsense, Similien was to give me plenty of warning and he did just that very thing. Shall we?" Silver asked of the Butler's dæmon and they all walk away together, as the Bulter swiftly as he was able, joined them all.

While Silver and Similien walked together side-by-side with the Bulter and his dog dæmon, Cain had taken it upon himself, to swiftly run, into the Retiring Room to find their sister Lyra and her dæmon, Pantalaimon or Pan.

"Lyra?" Cain whispered as loudly as he dared to speak, while, Aesina was by his side, sniffin' around them in the room and she sniffed.

"In here! Inside the wardrobe! Over here!" A small voice was squealing as Cain looked at Aesina, recognizing the voice of Pan, Lyra's dæmon familiar.

Aesina turned herself into a small timber wolf with an only slightly, but still somewhat intimidating growl and the Steward's bell rung.

"Blast it all." Cain whispered to Aesina, who turned swiftly into a small robin. They both dove into the wardrobe, swiftly shuttin' the door on the room as quietly as they could with no chance of being caught.

"Ow, you stepped on my foot Cain. Do you have no sense?" Lyra complained quietly to her older brother clearly all annoyed, or worried about something now.

"Where are Silver and Similien? I thought they were going to be here, not you two." Pan hissed sharply at them at from his position by the door of the wardrobe.

"They were both quite busy distracting the Butler and his dæmon last, we spotted them." Cain murmurs to Lyra and Pantalaimon.

"Shh." Lyra hissed at him rather very much quite loudly as the Steward and his red setter dæmon, they both came into the room.

Aesina was a jackrabbit once again, as she would carefully curl up tighter on Cain's foot, and they snuggled a bit, as the pair would now, they would try to not sit on Lyra or Pantalaimon either, for that matter.

"Remind me once more, why we aren't leaving now?" Cain hissed at Lyra, who shakes her head.

"I saw the Master put something into the wine meant for Lord Asriel, white powder. Which could only mean sorts of poison." Lyra whispered.

"Fine." Cain whispered back to her and he rolled his eyes quickly, as he knew for a fact, that, she was not at all bothering to look at him.