chapter 1 [ bring it on!

(you pov)

I was sitting in the back behind moxxie and millie while blitz was driving the van while jamming out to songs and singing it horribly, I laughed but I don't think he heard. then next thing I knew blitz yelled and pressed on the brakes causing the van to swerve which caused me to press up to the side of the van and the moment the van stopped "oh you suck for life do ya?!?" I heard blitz yelling and he grabbed his microphone and started yelling to the person that took our spot.

which was something I assumed was happening because I was on the floor. I got off the floor and looked through the window and I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. Blitz was arguing the one and only Verosika Mayday I gazed at her throughout the window and listened in on the argument they were yelling at each other and apparently they were in a relationship once, at one point Verosika made eye contact with me, I immediately blushed and ducked out of the window hiding my face.

'come on Y/n you know for a fact she's a succubus that her whole thing as a top pop singer idele!' I yelled at myself to stop blushing. I looked out of the window again it seemed that the argument has stopped and me and the other's started to talk to blitz about his relationship with verosika. Millie went to park the van while me, blitz, moxxie, and Loona went inside the building to our office's but blitz notice that verosika and her gang has an office on the same floor as ours.

after a short conversation with a hellhound name vortex, Moxxie said that maybe he can deal with the situation with the stolen parking space I was tuning out when moxxie was talking but broke out of it when blitz said "shut the fuck up moxxie", "ok" moxxie said as he went inside the office in attempts to get their car out of the parking spot he ended up getting harassed by the other succubi's. "oh this won't stand" blitz yelled angrily and barged through the doors I decided to follow so i can have his back."ALRIGHT *BLEEP*!!! ".

after the conversation blitz challenges the succubi to a challenge for the parking spot which is a bit absurd but whatever. it was a long day of murdering and bagging up body's, we had a pretty good body count already bagged up. then all of a sudden a big stage on the other side of the beach "ARE YOU READY TO GET FUCKED UP AND MAKE SOME BICTHING BAD CHOICE'S" I heard verosika's voice yelling into the mic. she was wearing a human disguise, I couldn't help but stare at her as she sang and I notice that some humans were already starting doing it.

in the middle of her song, she made eye contact with me and blew a kiss right at me. I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart jumped "hey y/n!!" blitz got in front of you and yelled "don't be paying attention to the whore, now hurry we need to kill some people and ... where's loonie - OH NO, WHERE IS MY BABY!!??" blitz got worried and I manage to see Loona in the crowd of humans walking up to vortex "she's over there" I pointed out for him and he immediately ran to loona.

I just stood there and realized that moxxie and Millie was gone I decided to run back to the docks to hide away from humans. The rest of the day was crazy a monster fish appeared and millie started attacking it. but at the end of the day, it was a draw for the both of us and we got to the parking space lot but you notice that verosika wouldn't stop staring at you, you began to blush and looked away "what's the wrong cutie" verosika flirted "like what you see?" she got a bit closer to me. blitz immediately got between us "hey! back off my employee, they looked away from because you're an ugly bitch" he cursed.

"yeah but that's your opinion" she shoved blitz away "I wanna hear hers" she purred me, causing me to hide my face. she attempted to reach for me before blitz smacked her hand away "that it! we're leaving " he said as he opened up the portal "come on y/n"

------------------------------------------------

(744 words)

ok stopping here don't worry things will start to go down in chapter two which will come out next week but I do have a minor case of writer's block

so stay tuned for that and thank you for reading