chapter [ 11 Millie almost fricking kills someone

"WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU HOSTAGING Y/N AND MOXXIE" blitz demanded while millie came from behind him and yelled "WHERE IN THE *BLEEP* HELL ARE YOU *BLEEP* CUM FUCKERS HIDING MOXXIE!!!". her sudden angerness was way out of her character making me jump off of verosika, blushing from embarrassment. verosika seemed very annoyed and angry at the unexpected visit.

"1. moxxie is in the studio recording room and 2." before verosika was able to Finnish her sentence, Millie sprinted off to the recording room pulling out her knife. 'I knew that kidnapping moxxie was a bad idea and now josh and ace are probably gonna get murdered' I thought before verosika continued " and 2. I want that parking space back". then I saw the boiling anger heating up inside of blitz "BUT WE AGREED THAT WE WON I FAIR AND SQUARE!!!" he argued.

"oh please there was no way I was going to look like a loser in front of an imp like you, so I decided to take your precious top employee just to piss you off," she said as she got up leaving me tied up on the couch and signaling me to stay where I was "and I'm guessing I was able to achieve that goal" smiling in her usual smug. "ok yeah you win now give me my employee's back" right after blitz said that we heard a scream coming from the recording room and then Millie came running out with Moxxie to blitz. "ok we got one and now for the other" blitz said as he pulled out his gun pointing to verosika which caused vortex to get rilled up and was ready to attack. verosika looked towards the recording room and to me with longing desperate eyes that were present just for a little moment and then turned back to look at blitz "no, only if you give us your parking space back" she said sternly.

blitz lets out a groan and before he could say more ace stumbles out "uhh sorry to break this fight can we please go to a hospital" ace said and then holds out a bloody hand showing the injury where Millie stab him 'heh deserves it' I thought "vortex get ace to the hospital" she commanded vortex "are you sure?" he asked, "don't worry I'll be fine now go!" she ushered vortex to go and then he went to ace guiding him to the exit.

"now back to where we were" blitz resumed "why can't you give y/n back?!". verosika sighed "because you wouldn't give me my parking space back". blitz growled, "like I said before I won that parking space!".

"then you can say your goodbye's y/n because they are going to work with me" verosika stated "WHAT no way they are going to work with a whore sucker" blitz argued back. "actually I agreed to work with her" I spoke up.

"WHAT" blitz said again "ho- but... why?!, you are my top assassin y/n" as soon as blitz finished Millie and Moxxie both looked at blitz and said "excuse me!?", "oh please, y/n get their work done quickly and cleanly".

"hey!" I interrupted "as much as I love seeing you two fight over my ass but I have come up with a compromise" I stood up but was still tied, "verosika said she only needed that parking spot for the week, so why don't you just give her the parking spot for the rest of the week and I can work for the both of you".

"hmmm well, I don't like the idea of you working for a dick sucker just to keep their company going" blitz complained, "well I'm already working for one so why can't I work for two?" I said. "yeah exact- ...wait what?" blitz stopped. 

then verosika and the others that were listening in were howling with laughter too. "hahahaha ok fine y/n I'll agree with your compromise but as long I get that parking space for the week and you texting and hanging out with me and agreeing to be my background singer for my songs, I'll let you continue working with the dick sucker" verosika said patting my hair.

I smiled at her affection "thank you" I turned to look at blitz "blitz?". blitz rolled his eyes and growled out the word "fine" and then me, verosika and the group cheered

 "yeah now can someone please untie me?!" I yelled

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(741 words)

eeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy hello hi sorry for the long update the week has been busy for and I was busy being a bridesmaid on the weekends but I'm back now and I hope you guys liked this chapter 

and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FOLLOWERS I DID NOT EXPECT TO GET THIS FAR I CANNOT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR THE COMMENTS AND VOTES AND I'M CLOSE TO 100 FOLLOWERS SO THANKYOU :D

BBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE