chapter 10 [ oop-

(back to your POV and this was about 30 minutes before blitz figured out where you and moxie was)((also slight lemon))

"so you've been here for three days? the entire time?!" moxxie ask.

"yeah it's been a rollercoaster since then, so get used to it," I said still in the locked up studio with moxxie asking questions about what I was doing.

"so what has verosika been doing with you" moxxie ask out of curiosity.

"well we've been mostly hanging out sometimes then she asked me if I wanted to be a singer in her next song and then she kissed me," I said non-chantlly watching moxxie's face for his reaction.

his eyes widened from the shock and opened his mouth about to rant about why I shouldn't be sing in Veronika band otherwise she might hire me.

"AND YOU WHAT?!" he said last

"she kissed me" I said blushing thinking back where she was bitting my lips

"blitz is going to have your head for this"

"Yeah but even if I get fired I will go back to verosika and get hired as a singer"

then the doors open and me and moxxie stared at verosika who entered with josh and tex behind her with some rope. "hey babe can you and your friend do a quick favor for me" verosika ask getting close to Y/n.

moxxie was looking verosika "what's the favor?" he asked

"nothing too much, we just need a pic of the two of you tied up unless you were hoping for more?~" verosika flirted to me and I blushed into a deep red seeing that she was fiddling with the rope.

"ugh how long are you gonna keep us here?" moxxie complained

"just long enough to get our car parking space back" verosika answeared

"REALLY YOUR STILL ON ABOUT THAT ?!" he yelled

"gag him" verosika commended josh and josh walked over to moxxie

"oh no NOT AGAIN!" moxxie yelled

(short time skip after they took a photo of you and moxxie tied up and verosika took the pic and message blitz)

"Hey umm verosika I'm still tied up" I spoke up still laying in the recording studio

"oh I know babe" she spoke in a deep sultry voice and walked over to me my heart skipped a beat "wait what," I said quickly and she picked me up and my front was facing her and she parted my legs causing me to saddle her while she stands up, my face flushed to red.

"awww your just so damn cute when you blush like that" verosika giggled. my hands were still tied and she brought me out of the room and I heard moxxie mumbling to me and once again he was left alone in the booth.

verosika brought me back to the couch "so where were we" she said as she set me on top of her lap again, thinking back to the last time we were on the couch my face redden at the thought and I chuckled nervously and then felt verosika lips nibbling at my bottom lips. my breath got heavy and I kissed back on her top lips. then I unintentionally opened my mouth and then felt verosika warm wet tongue enter my mouth and explored it. her hands were roaming around my one of her hands were rubbing my inner thigh getting closer and closer to my croch with each stroke she takes teasing me and causing me eyes to flutter close and I felt a bit frustrated.

her other hand was under my shirt feeling around on my chest, my mind started to get hazy just from her movements and then I let out an eager moan and then felt embarrassed as verosika moved away from my face, "hahaha ooh y/n you didn't tell me how much of a slut you were".

my face went into a pouty frown my cheeks red from embarrassment "sh- shut up your the one here who is a slut" I mumbled my feeling my eagerness growing more "hmm just stop being so stubborn it turning me on~" her voice was deep and her lips went back on mine.

i had no idea how long it was she was playing on lips before I started grinding on her and then a few secounds she grabbed my ass and thigh which stopped my grinding and verosika tisked "awww seems like my baby is eager for their mommy" I winced at her voice "can you please quit trying to do the mommy thing already" I said annoyed "Nah ah its really too cute seeing you trying to top me but I'll continue only if you beg and say mommy the way I want you to say it".

knowing how verosika would want to hear it, I didn't want to say it because of my stubbornness but my eagerness overpowered it so in a way, I had no choice.

"ahh~ please momm-"

then the doors slammed open "ALRIGHT HANDS OFF OF MY EMPLOYEES YA WHORE" blitz's voice yelled causing me and verosika to jump.

"danm it I was so close," she said sounding really disappointed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(852 words in total)

ok finally this book has been updated I am so sorry that it took this long for an update, lately I've been feeling really sick and I stressed out on this chapter sounding really crappy and this was my first semi lemon chapter so I'm sorry that this was short.

but anyways the next chapter might be the last for this book so I'll see you guys then ok

until next time bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee