chapter 3 [ the target

(3rd person pov also image above me does not belong to me)

you and verosika both arrived at the destination and entered the building and up the elevator the entire time she had her arm around your short stature and acted as if we were best friends. once we arrived on the floor verosika finally let go of you and started walking to her studio with vortex following behind her. you stepped off the elevator with your eyes on her. before she entered her studio she looked at you and blew a kiss at you "feel free to visit" verosika flirted. you quickly looked away, your cheeks blushed and she was gone.

(your pov)

I quickly speed-walked up to the I.M.P office's and entered the room "ahh y/n!" blitz yelled across the room walking up to me "so what happened, why are you so late! ". 'great blitz is in that mood again' you thought "I woke up late" I groaned out to him still tired "well you better start working, we had some clients calling in meaning that you have some targets to kill " blitz's stated as he pointed at you "and wth are you wearing??!" blitz looked at my outfit "its called being chill, have ya heard about it lately?" I smirked "ok! whatever just go and kill your targets!" he handed me a peice of paper with the targets name's and discription I set my bag down at the table and pulled out my favorite guns and loaded them with bullets. to get to the human world I have to ask loona to open the portel.

then I heard blitz's phone ringing with screams "oh great not this guy again" blitz's groned out loud making it obviouse that it was stolas calling him again and then answeared it "what!" I continue to watch blitz getting flusterd at the call. he spotted me looking at him, he gesterted to me trying to leave the room but I didn't move because I was enjoying this way too much "hang on stolas, Y/N GET THE FUCK OUT" he yelled. I quickly ran out of the office laughing my guts out.

as soon as I calmed down I pocketed the guns in my pocket's and walked up to loona "hey loona can you open the portel please" as I showed her the location on the paper she looked at me and rolled her eyes at me as she opened the book to open a portel 'not much of a talker this mourning huh' I thought. a red and orange portel opened up next to loona's desk. I thanked her and went through the portel.

after I entered the portel I relized that I was at a concert staduim that was filled with people, looking at the paper I only have to kill a male human with brown hair and is named wilson, 'wilson that is such a nerdy name' I laughed at my thoughts and started to hide below a bleacher that was against a wall which was a perfect sniping perch. I climed on top of the bleacher's as it began to fill up with poeple.

'ugh what are these people even doing here, just how popular is this person is??' I wondered as i took out my bynoculers and started searching for the target. after what seems like hours even though its been like 10 minutes I finaly spotted my target and clocked my gun 'welp whoever is playing at the concert sorry for ending it early' I began to aim my gun at the target and...

"HELLO MY LITTLE FANS ARE YOU READY TO MAKE SOME BITCHEN BAD CHOICE'S"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(596 words)

hello again sorry leaving you guys a cliff hanger but thank you guys so much for the reads and votes I never expected this book to get so popular but thank you so much for the attention I think we are up to about over 700 read which is amazing and I apreichiant the heck out of you guys

also I was thinking of making a ummmmm................... 

🥺👉👈

a lady dimitrescu x readers book but I don't know how I should write out the plot so if you guy's are interested for a lady dimitrscu x reader's book give me some idea's and I'll decied how to write it.

but untill next time bbbyyyyyeeee