chapter 8 [ moxxie goes"missing"

I can't believe I spent the night at verosika's place and I can't keep lying to myself but it was actually a really nice night we watched a movie and verosika wore an oversized shirt and shorts and cuddled with me she did try to get me to call her mommy but I refused but other than that it wasn't the worse night I had so far. but now it's a new day and verosicka made me wore one of her many pink tops it wasn't anything too inapropiant it was a big pink shirt because i was small that show's off one side of the shoulder.

vortex picked us up and drove to the studio which was earlier than when my boss blitz, millie, and moxxie arrive, and as we're entering a studio I spotted a poster that was most likely drawn by blitz. at the top of the poster, it says "have you seen me :(" and then a badly drawing of me at the bottom and off to the side was blit's number and a 3,000 dollars award at the bottom was mention. "hahaha seems like we really got blitzo worrying for you" verosika said while playfully punching my arm "yeah he kinda cares for his workers" I said to her.  we entered the studio and a few of verosika's friends were there with a whiteboard and markers, one of them was writing down some times stamps and a roll of rope." so what's this about" I asked kiki "oh these are the plans to kidnap your co-worker, moxxie" kiki answered.

image's of millie and moxxie together and being romanticly cute to each other, even though kidnapping moxxie might be a death sentence remembering the day that millie killed a giant fish monster that one spring break day. but I decided to not say anything because I might get a better chance at being found by millie than moxxie. verosika then helped with the other's a plan to separate moxxie from millie and blitz "hey y/n when does moxxie have a time that he's alone" coco ask's "well if my memory is correct today moxxie goes out and buy Chinese takeaway food and brings it to the office so we could while we call's from our clients" I stated as a fact "well thats it then we'll kidnap him when he gets back so that way we could eat their Chinese food" verosika said and chuckled at the end.

the rest of verosika's friends came to the studio and verosika filled them in the plan. the was that verosika was gonna distract blitz and millie from looking out the windows so we can eaisily kidnap moxxie without anybody suspecting a thing, I only hoped that moxxie has his phone on him.

me and the gang took the time to talk and josh showed off his guitar skills recorded a song on it and verosika was writing lyrics on her notepad "hey y/n wanna be my background singer?" she ask's "me! why?! im not that good" I protested "ooh baby your way better then you think, I heard you sing in the van and would I ask you if you were bad?". I put my hands to gesture how bad I am but I stumbled on my words 'well she isn't wrong by not asking me if I was bad'. "ok fine I'll sing in your song" I complied "yay! thank you" verosika said happiely and I blushed at her little "yay".

lunch finally rolled around and we saw moxxie leaving the I.M.P office's and went down the elavator the gang immeadiantly got up "ok we'll go down and tie him up and gag him, then bring him up here I'll send you a text vee vee when you should distract the blitzo" josh said "I worry I know the plan" verosika said as the gang went out and used the elevator leaving me and verosika to ourselves. "so how much longer do I have to stay here with you" I asked, "hmm I was planning to send blitzo an anonymous text message asking for a ransom, I want to see how much money he is willing to spend and then ask for the parking lot back " she said with a smug smile. "wow, that seems pretty hardcore" I said a bit concern with how far verosika is willing to go for a parking lot, "well at least I can finally get to go home after all this mess" I said flopping down on the couch next to her.

"What makes you think you could leave me," Verosika asked and grabbed my chin and sat on my laps, I blushed, we've been closed before but not like this "wha" I said confused " I am not gonna give you away that easily" she played with my hair a bit "you could just stay here with me and you would be paid more" I blushed more 'ugh why does she have to be this fricking hot '. "but why I'm not that good at singing," I said putting my hands on her shoulders trying to make her back off, 'whenever she is this close I can't breathe so well'. "but don't you like having fun ever since I've seen you, you've always looked tired and stress " she caresses my cheek 'well she isn't wrong I've gotten tired of killing humans and it felt like nothing changed in my life, it always felt the same day everyday'.

I was holding verosika's soft hand that was holding my cheek "you're my little star" she said as she leaned in, I felt her lips touch mine and softly kissing me. I kissed back and felt her smirk on my lips, she deepens the kiss and bite my bottom lip. her hands were holding my head and my arms were around her waist. I don't know how long it was when we're doing this it felt like I was kissing for only a minute and then Verosika's phone ringed with text message's and she finishes our kiss with her biting my bottom lip "sorry babe can we continue this later?" she mumbled in my ear as she grabbed her phone "umm o-ok " I stumble on my words my face was still hot from her kiss's. she got up from my lap "be a good girl for me and stay here" she walked to the door "and then maybe I'll reward you" she turned back and said 'god I love her hot pink eyes' and she left.

my body shakes thinking back on how she kissed me, my body felt hot and I felt happy 'I guess I could live like this' I thought laying there on the couch.

a few minutes later the door burst and verosika's friends came in with moxxie in thier hands all tied up and gagged and his eyes were as big as dinner plates when he saw me "Y/N!?!" he muffled loudly  "hi moxxie" I said casually for comedic effect. "hurry up put them both in the recording booth" apple commanded as she closed the door. kiki, coco, milky and josh carried the struggling moxxie into the recording booth while ace was about to grab me but I swat his hand away "geez no need to physically push me ya douche" I said angrily I said while entering the recording studio and once I was inside ace slammed the door behind.

"Y/N!! Y/N!!" moxxie yelled still having the gag in his mouth "ok, ok calm down" I said was I speed walked to moxxie so I can ungag him and untie him "y/n! you've been here the whole time ?!?" he yelled in confusion "yeah" I replied to him while he was getting up and dusting himself off "how's blitz's been and millie?" I asked since I had no outside hell contact "well blitz is going completely berzerk because you disappeared" he face slapped "berzerk how?" I asked "well he went into the human world first and didn't find a trace of you and then went crazy in hell, putting up missing posters of you," he says as he pulled out a similar poster from outside from his pocket.

"sweet, I'm famous" I said jokingly but on the inside, I begin to worry .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1388 words in total)

wow that's a lot to read but I hoped that you guys enjoyed this chapter cause this took about a week

well I don't have anything else to say I probably made a few spelling mistakes but I'm just happy that im able to update this

untill next time bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee