chapter 9 [ the anonymous text message

(3rd person warning bad language) 

Blitz was in his office waiting by the phone waiting for a call but the only call he has gotten today was from stolas, he was getting frustrated at the fact that he has lost an employee and got even more irritated when his ex-girlfriend Verosika decided to come in and complain about the Wi-Fi and make fun that his employees might be ditching him. "ugh!" blitz grunted as he threw a staple seemingly at nothing, then millie came in "hey blitz moxxie hasn't come back yet?" Millie said with concern in her voice "yeah and...?" Blitz tone was irritated and angry "the last text he sent me was two hours ago," millie said as she checked her phone, blitz immediately got up from his chair "oh no no no no no DON'T TELL ME I lost another employee?!!!" blitz complained, "ugh I swear whoever is doing this is trying to get their ass's kicked".

blitz flopped back down to his chair and just as he did that his phone ringed with a text, he immediately perked up and grabbed his phone

do you want to see your employees again?

blitz read the text, his eye-widening "oh my lucifer sO THEY ARE MESSING WITH ME" blitz yelled in anger and immediately texted his next response.

wtha the fck did you do to my employers!!!!!! >:(

blitz sent his text not caring for his spelling grammar mistakes and almost breaking his phone as he texted, millie was behind him reading the text message's

if you want to see your employees again you must follow my instructions and if you do that well I will let your employers go

the anonymous person texted back, blitz growled in anger while millies eye were widening 

oh quit the bullshit give me my employers back you mf !!!!!!!!

blitz fingers twitched in anger, his phone screen almost broken beyond repair 

HEY do you want to see your friends again or NOT and then the anonymouse sented a photo of y/n tied up with a blindfold over their eyes and moxxie tied up

blitz jaw's clenched and got pissed off at what the anonymouse was doing to his friends 

ok fine asshole what do you want me to do

blitz and millie stared and waited for the anonymous to text back

ok first your gonna have to wear clown makeup with the frilly pink dress and hold a sign saying "I <3 horse's" while doing all of that in front of the building you're in. GOT IT!

Millie stared at the screen with worry while blitz smiled as an idea formed in his head.

ok fine I'll do it  >:( but this better gives me my employees back!!!!! blitz texted

you better do it I'll be watching and i'll consider giving your employees back the anonymous texted back

"ok don't millie I have an idea on how to get Moxxie and Y/n back" blitz said as he got up and walked out of his office as millie followed in pursuit "wait how" millie said in anticipation.

"I need something that belongs to Moxxie so that way Loona can sniff him out," blitz said urgently as he looks through Moxxie's guns "how about this," Millie said as she pulls out Moxxies bow tie.

"PERFECT!" blitz smiled and grabbed the bow tie and walked over to Loona "Heyy Loonie," blitz says and Loona rolled her eyes "I need you to do a favor".loona groaned at his statement "ugh what," she asked "I found a way to get y/n and moxxie back so could you sniff this and find the same scent in the crowed while I embarrass myself" Loona perked up a bit "anything just to see you try to embarrass yourself even tho you do it all the time," she said as she took the bow tie. "perfect! let's go whatever is left of my crew"

(time skip because I'm lazy sorry :P)

blitz was in front of the building wearing a pink frilly clown dress with clown makeup on and acting like this is the worst day of his life but really this feels like a dare that somebody tried to embarrass himself but really blitz is just having fun with it. while Loona was trying to sniff out moxxie scent when demons walked by, then at one point she spotted a few of verosika's friends coming by with verosika mayday herself. "aww looks like someone went poor" verosika teased blitz, "hey fuck off bitch someone kidnapped my employees and they think that this will embarrass me" blitz hissed but verosika and her friends laughed "haha oh blitz you gotta be making this up" veroika wheezed. Loona was getting close to a familiar scent and was behind one of verosika's friend's josh and her eyes widen at the realization "hey you guys wouldn't happen to know where moxxie is?" Loona questioned josh from behind. josh and the rest of the gang jumped and turned to look at Loona.

"what! no, what the hell made you think that?!" josh accused loona. "hmm ok then". 'smooth' verosika thought "welp too bad that your employees are gone maybe we could get that parking space from you since you don't have enough employees to show that you need it" verosika said wanting to see blitz being pissed off which worked "hell no! go suck a dic but we are not giving you that parking space!" blitz yelled "hehe ok then have it your way" verosika giggle and walked off back into the building.

Loona came to blitz "ok so I think I might have an idea of where moxxie and y/n are..." Loona said to blitz. blitz perked up "really! WHERE," he said urgently and then loona told him that verosika group smelled of moxxie and y/n and blitz snapped with anger rising "oh this makes so much sense" he growled and began marching back into the building.

                                                                              to be continued

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(951 words in total)

yeah sorry it took so long to get this chapter out but I hoped you guys enjoyed this and tolerated my horrible grammer but thank you guys so much for the reads and the votes

until next time bbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee