chapter 4 [ you?!

(and you gussed it your pov)

"HELLO LITTLE FANS ARE YOU READY TO MAKE SOME BITCHEN BAD CHOICE'S!!!" my stomach twisted into a knot knowing all too well who's voice that was. I looked at the stage and saw verosika in her human form, on the stage getting ready to sing her song as the music begin to play which distracted me and  made me lost my target 'danm it now what am I suppose to do now?!' I grabbed my bynocylors  to search for my target but when I heard verosika's voice singing, I couldn't help and get myself distracted again in her song, at least I spotted my target again.

'maybe I should wait till the song's over besides it's not like my target will go anywhere' I said as I allow my eyes to wonder over back to verosika. 'damn even in her human form she still looks pretty' my eyes followed her posture and hand movements. her voice completely filled inside my ears and into my head, the words in her song was chill yet lustful I didn't want it to stop right now.

then I remembered that I had a target to keep an eye on, I looked at the spot where I had left my eye's on him just to see that he was gone, 'Oh frickety fu** where did he go!!!??' I mind screamed. my eyes were darting all over the crowd when I finally got a glips of the target leaving the stadium with a male succubus. without wasting any time I moved out of the bleachers and out of sight following them in the shadows. they stopped at an empty hallway and started making out 'gross no contact information whatsoever??' I grossed out at the sight, 'oh well minus well make the kill him right now' I thought as I clocked my gun and put a silencer over it. And took my shot and the bullet was now in his head. unfortunately, the male succubus spotted and shocked that I killed the human a sound of screaming was heard from the distance.

"hey!!! what the hell bitch!?!" the succubus yelled at me "oh shit" I mumbled as I tempted to run back to the bleacher's but the male succubi grabbed my tail and dragged me towards him I scrambled to get off of him but he pinned my arms down on the floor "that dude was on our list and you fucked it up and now Ima make you pay the price for it" when he said that I squirmed out of his grasp for freedom. After a few minutes later of fighting him off of me, I heard a small group coming towards us. finally, the male succubus pinned my back on top of me and I looked up to see verosika and her other succubus friends standing beside her.

"oh y/n? I would've never predicted to see you here like this" verosika said "they also killed a target that was on the list" the male succubus started to argue "not only that but her gunshot made the humans run away" one of the female succubi's said then they all started talking about what they should do to me. "well I'm sorry for ruining your guy's orgy parties but can you please let go of me" I interrupted the conversation. "oh? oh you're not going anywhere y/n" her voice went deep and assertive "you fucked up our concert and now your gonna pay the price for it" she said it in a deep flirtatious way at the point where I'm actually scared of what they will do to me.

The next thing I knew I was being dragged back to their van making attempts to wiggle out of their grasp but it was useless. at least they didn't tie me but verosika made me sit on her lap as part of the "punishment" as if my face wasn't heated up enough at least I least I'm sitting sideways. "you know this is basically kidnapping!" I yelled. verosika giggled "oh don't worry we not gonna keep you for long, just long enough to get your boss worried" she started to play with my hair "then you're all fucked" I mumbled loudly, verosika laughed "quit worrying y/n beside's just think of this as a sudden... friendly adoption".

"then let me see the papers," I asked "then call me mommy babe" she cooed in my ear. damn it, I got flustered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(745 words)

thak you so much for the 1.1k reads I never thought that this book will gain so much attention hoped that you enjoyed this book also I might get a start on lady dimitrescu x reader book this or next week

but until then bbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee