chapter 5 [ sudden friendly adoption

(art above does not belong to me)

I can't believe that Verosika and her gang manage to kidnap me and she is forcing me to sit on her lap. while sitting in their van they all transform back into their demon selves and I learned their names as they talked to each other. the male succubus that pinned me down earlier is named ace 'gah what a douchebag, (and looked like one too) if he didn't catch me, I would never be in this situation and not to mention they took my bag of guns away'. I got angrier and angrier at the situation I was in and apparently it was enough for verosika to notice.

"need help relaxing baby?" verosika flirted as she continued to play with my hair, my face heated up and I got flustered again. maybe if I wasn't so easily flustered I would never be here in the first place. "ugh just leave me alone" I said as I tried to get off her lap "where do you think you're going" she said and grabbed my thigh strapping me back into her lap. I made a small quiet yelp and immediately hide my face in my hands, completely embarrassed and flustered.

"aww knew that there was a softer side to you" verosika teased "shut up!" I mumbled through my hands. soon the van went through a portel and we were all back in hell the van speeding down the high way and music was blasting through the speakers. eventrually we made it to the building but weirdly we parked outside the parking space that the building has provided. thankfully verosika let go "ummm why are we parked out here" I asked "did you get hit in the head? your boss challenged us and got the fricking parking lot" the blonde succubus named apple complained "yeah and ruined our spring breacker party" another male succubus named josh also complained.

soon the succubi's were starting to complain and blame me as we got off the van and vortex particully got annoyed at how loud the group was. "ok! ok! I get it my boss is a dick head" I yelled "and this is how we're gonna get him back" verosika spoke up "so what he'll find me eventruelly yall regret it" I said trying to make verosika stumble but it didn't work "hmh yeah sure" she said bordly "now to figure out how we're gonna get you inside with out the fuck stain noticing us" she asked herself.

we all know that if I just walked in with the group blitz will spot me because I was shorter then the succubi's in fact speaking of being short my neck was starting to hurt because I constantly have to look up when they are speaking to me "oh I have an idea" kiki said as she pulled out verosika's pink and white jacket, the same one she wore the first day we met. "perfect" verosika said happily and grabed the jacket and put it on me. "well there is still one problem they're short" coco spoke. "wow thanks for pointing that out to me bitch" I said sarcasticly.

verosika picked me into a bridel position and I triend to squirm out of grasp "don't worry if we all walked in a group blitzo won't notice a thing" I stopped squirming and sighed in defeat. we walked into the building and up the elevator I opened my mouth to scream but verosika covered my mouth with her hand, she was holding my chest and let my legs hang.  with verosika holding me and was inside the group, they were all giggling all the way till we reached the studio "hahahaha blitzo will feel like such an idiot when he hears about this" verosika laughed "yall are fucked" I said

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(634 words)

really hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter I triend to add in some spicy things for you guys to enjoy 

until next time bbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee