𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊

(I'm so sorry for not posting I have been studying for exam and I'm on a break so yeah)
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Your basically living in a Japanese type of world here so yeah and is going to be school related.

the bell rang, finally. I got out of my sit, took my books and left the classroom.
"y/n!" Shouted my friend, Valentina. I waved to her while putting my books in my locker. I grabbed my lunch and left to the canteen with her.
We talked about school, anime, family and recent events.
"Oh Valentina imma go get myself some milk. If the bell rings than just go to class without me." She agreed and I left with my wallet to the vending machine. When I got there I saw the one and only vinnie hacker. He is our school famous basketball player. He is extremely good at playing it and girls simp for him a lot. Not only he is attractive, and he is super kind. He was getting some sport drinks or water idk but it took him so long. He turned around and saw me.
"Oh hey y/n!" He said cheerfully. You wonder why he knows my name. Is because we are neighbours. I waved to him. A lot of girls are angry at me for always walking with him home or sometimes talk with him. But little did they know I was just his good friend.
"Uh so um I don't think we can use the vending machine.." he replied scratching his head. I looked at him confused and check. His water was stuck inside the vending machine.
"Is it ok if I kick it?" I asked him. I don't want to embarrass myself since I'm a girl and kicking things from the vending machines is very impolite and it makes you look bad.
"Yeah sure no problem." He said standing away from the Machine. I give it a small kick and the water came out.
"Oh wow thanks y/n." I bend over and grabbed the water for him, our hand touched a bit when I hand him the water. Lastly I bought my milk and we left the class.
"Uh before we leave can we hang out after school?" He asked
"Oh of course!" I agreed. We went to class after that... I can't believe I'm actually hanging out with the one and only vinnie hacker-