𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄

Vinnie- hufflepuff
you- Gryffindor
(yES hARRY poTTer thEMeD)

"Ok class dismisses! Go on have lunch now." Everyone started packing there bags quickly as possible. Professor Snape left us here cuz well maybe because Fred and George pull a prank on him and they got in trouble and the class started late asf. I walked out the classroom with those nightmares beside me.
"Holy moly y/n did you see our prank?"
Fred said
"Yeah I did you guys got trouble..."
I replied
"Well at least is worth it right?"
George said
"It was but you both got in trouble so no."
I said walking faster to the great hall. I'm literally starving. I walked to the gryffindor table and sat next to hermjone.
"Hey y/n!" She said cheerfully
"Hey mione!" I grabbed some food and started eating while I read my book. I was still eating slowly until I felt a tap
On my shoulder. I turn around and saw the hufflepuff chaser - vinnie hacker.
"Oh hey vinnie!" I said
"Uh can I ask you something?" He said playing with his fingers. Kinda hot ig. His friends was at the back of him whispering things. I looked at them weirdly.
"So uh wanna study with me beside the black lake?" He finally said what he want to say I hope. My table was starting to look at him in shock.
"Oh sure of course!" I agreed. And went back to eating. I waved him good bye while he walks to his next class I think.
After school I went back to the dormitory to change into some
Normal pants and just a normal top with my rope on. I walked to the Black lake and saw him sitting there waiting for me. I tapped on his back and he turned around holding a guitar.
"Ooo you play the guitar!" I said sitting down next to him.
"Yes I do." He said.
"Wanna play it for me?" I said kinda blushing. He nodded he's head and started playing it. Some kids from my house and his came over and listen. (Those kids are first year) the kids clapped their hands when he finish he's song. It started t get late and is almost dinner time. We didn't really study . We just talked and he teach me how to play the guitar. We were about to leave to the great hall until vinnie speak up again.
"y/n to be honest... uh.. I call you here is not because of studying..." I looked him with confused in my eye
"you know I kinda liked you for a long time and I just wanna tell you... that..." he said looking down embarrassed. I don't blame him i started blushing. I got over to him and gave him a little peck on the lips. I was about to turn around but he grabbed my wrist and give me a hug. I hugged him back and I looked up to him. I smiled and we started walking back to the castle hand in hand.
When we walked in. I went to my group when he goes back to his.
"Sooo???" Hermione said
"I'm I kissed him..." I said looking down my friend around me jumped up from surprised while looking at me.
"YOU WHAT?" Oliver said
"I kissed him ok?" I said a bit louder only then can hear I cover my face with my hand.
"Ooooo y/n got mansssss!" They all started ooooing and I got extremely embarrassed. I looked up and saw vinnie with them. I smiled at him and we just ate afterwards. My friends still teases me through out the whole dinner.
a/n: suck cuz in the middle while writing the kiss part my teacher called me for answering and I got fucking pissed at her cuz the method I use was correct for me but she said is wrong and I still got that answer right like bitch wtf?-