𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔

captain Levi so hot😩🤞

Plot: you yes you. You admit you like Levi more than vinnie as a joke but he gets all baby like after you said that.

"Ok vinnie I'm coming Jesus!"
"Faster pls I need to watch aot with you!!"
"Almost there I gotta hang u bye love you!"
"Love you too faster!"

I giggle at the fact that this baby needs me to watch aot with him. He's so excited like super. I drove to his house and locked my car. I was about to knock when he already opened it. I gave him a big bear hug and he hugged back. He took me to his room and he opened up Netflix.

"Oh my fucking god Levi is so hot in here..." I said simping over this fictional character. Vinnie was looking  at me with his signature "what the fuck" face. I turned my head to his and I laughed at his facial expression. He than put his hand away form my waist and I started laughing.

"Nah nah nah- this can't be true" he said. I mean Levi si hot ngl BUT not hotter than this man tho...

"This is why I shouldn't called you over I know you will simp for the living shit outta this fucking fictional-" I hugged him but he pushes me away like a baby that's angry.

"Someone is throwing a Tantrum!" I said. He started stomping his feet like crazy. I was just sitting on the bed laughing. He plopped on the bed with his pouting face.

I moved to his side and gave him a kiss on the lips. He had a smile on his face. "Even Levi is hot your hotter Mr hacker."

"Yeah I know....."

a/n: Levi is hot