𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

a/n: watch the kdrama squid game is so good and I got so emotional on the episode 6 so this is basically about episode 6 :) but my version :D

- SQUID GAME SPOILERS EP6 -

Everyone was sitting in the white room. Green body suit, white vans. Everyone is getting paired up for the next challenge. Whoever gets the bag of marbles will live and goes to the next round.. but only 3 will. The other team mates.. nah they will die.
They are all here for money. But after the previous games, they knew they have to sacrifice their own life's for this.

Sitting on the stair case was this girl. Y/n they call her. She's a shy one. But talkative. On the other side number 456 was vinnie hacked. He wants to pair up with her. Since he has no other choice but her. He went up to her. And ask "will you pair up with me for this round?" She looked up. Nodding. And they were all ready.

When they walk in. Y/N was confident that they will win...

the time starts ticking...

Ticking..

Ticking..
Ticking..

Until the last few seconds.

Dead bodies all over the floor.

y/n thought she got the marbles.. but it was only pedals.

she looked up. Vinnie back faced her. She knew she was going to die any minute. So she said this..

"Thank you, for playing with me. I'm honored to be partner.."

bang... the girl falls on the ground smiling.. vinnie felt sorry. He was scared.. but surely he just lost a friend, someone he could've saved.. but instead he left them behind..

They put her in a present like box. Covering the box.. blood all over her face.. all she wanted was the money so she can help her family. Instead she sacrificed her own life for her family & vinnie. Her smile was still big when dead. Tear stains on her face...

tear dropped down his eyes... knowing he will soon meet her in after the next challenge..

a/n: shitty I know but bro episode 6 was so sad
I'm in love with Kang Sae-Byeok istg😩