𝗜𝗺 𝗶 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵?

Sad image btw! (Edited)

Your POV:"Y/N shouldn't you be going home soon

Your POV:
"Y/N shouldn't you be going home soon."
My manager said... I worked as a lawyer with two kids at home with my husband... I worked overnight even tho I know I get a lot of money from it... I worked for another hour and I check my phone and time is already 10... I went down to the car park and swipe the card than hop into the car (y'all own a Tesla bitchessss) I started my car and I just let it drive it self cuz I'm so tired  already...
a few minutes later...
After the car parked itself I get out of the car and went inside the house it was quite expect the TV that's on with my two kids sleeping on the couch. I was walking to the couch grabbing Two blankets and put them over my tow children... when I was tucking Sophia in she woke up.
"Mommy.."
I looked at her
"I wanna leave.. I don't like dad anymore.."
I looked at her confused
"Well imma go find him upstairs ok?"
"Just don't be mad.. pls.."
"I won't ok why?"
"Is just is ok"
"I will come down soon ok?"
I put my bag on the counter and walked up to my room until I heard some weird sound coming out of it...
Vinnie's POV:
"Shit FUCK.." y/n's friend, Emily moaned. (Sorry to fans of Vinnie that's call Emily to me Emily this name sounds like a bitch but baddie...) Recently y/n has been working so much and comes home to late but I'm always horny and I been inviting her friend over... but today when I invite her my kids was sleeping on me and y/n's bed so I carried them downstairs the living room. Cuz I'm way too lazy too tuck them in bed and I was way too horny..
"Oh my god Jesus.."
"Imma cum..."
"Fuck"
"Ugh omg.."
Until I heard someone open the door....
Your POV:
Oh so he's cheating... no wonder why sophia was telling me not to worry.. is fine I don't blame her. I opened the door and they looked at me... I walked over to my closet grabbed a suitcase and put everything I need in it. I can hear vinnie saying " babe let me explain!" "Baby stop!" And Emily trying to help him getting my attention saying "y/n pls listen to vinnie."
"Y/n is my fault ok? Pls just listen to vinnie." I didn't listen at all. Until vinnie grabbed my hand saying "pls let me explain!"
"There's nothing to explain! You fucked my best friend. You have 2 kids. Sophia even said she doesn't want me to know you have been fucking around with her. She's scared I'll leave you! She even said she hates you! What the fuck is wrong with you! Just a little reminder we are over! And you too Emily don't fucking come back for my money or anything such a bitch!" I took my ring off and throw it towards vinnie and slammed the door in front of them. I put my luggage in the car and went back up to sophia's and Jayden room to pick their things. I went down and put them in my car too.
"Sophia get in the car." She walked out and get into the car. And I picked Jayden up and I saw vinnie and Emily standing on top of the staircase.
"You both fucked up and I don't care.. just letting you know Vincent your not going to touch my kids.."
I slammed the door in front of him and walked over to my car and put Jayden in his car seat.
"Mommy where are we going.."
"Going to auntie Eva's..."