𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐃

a/n: I placed first in my class today so I guess I got this idea.

Y/N. The nerd of Maths. No, this girl doesn't wear glasses like normal nerds do. She doesn't wear minion looking Overalls. She doesn't grab onto the straps of her backpack like nerds do when they leave the classroom. But she does have a warm hearted personality and also very nice.

And

Vinnie. Vincent hacker. Yeah trouble as he sound. He is very troubled. This guy just doesn't want to stop the mess around this school He's buff handsome and everyone's dream man. I mean come on.. he's cute just as his name. But does this guy have a cute sweet personality? No. And not to mention he sucks at maths.

"As per usual miss y/l/n placed first in the class with our math exam." As the teacher handed the exam paper to y/n. She weren't surprised. She worked hard for this.

"vinnie." That's all the teacher said. Vinnie walked out to grab the exam paper. Eyeing his mark.

32.

"At least I did better than last time."
He shrugged his shoulder and went back to his sit.
-
The bell ring.
"Okay class this is the end of today's lesson. Go to lunch but miss y/n & mr vinnie please stay!"
The teacher dismissed the class except y/n and vinnie.

"Vinnie I really want you to have better grades, getting 32 isn't a good thing. It really doesn't matter if you got a higher result than last time. So I want miss y/n to start tutoring you. I hope your grades gets better through your her tutoring with you."
The teacher exclaimed.

Vinnie just nodded.

"The tutoring will start tomorrow. You guys can plan it. Y/N I hope vinnie isn't troublesome for you."
"Oh is okay I can handle it :)"
"Okay you both can go to lunch.."

They both walk out of the classroom.

"hey y/n. Here's my phone number text me for address"
Vinnie said smiling towards y/n..
-
Final exam...
Cuz I'm lazy bruh

"I just wanna say this is pretty surprising this result. As per usual miss y/n gets the highest score no special. But we have the second highest score which is mr vinnie!"
The teacher said whole handing both couples their paper. Vinnie was proud. 89 on a math? Who knew... he was happy and thankful for y/n.
When the couple walked out of the classroom. Vinnie immediately hugged y/n.
"Baby thank you for everything I finally passed!!!"
"Aww your welcome is my pleasure to help your dumbass."
They laughed and left to lunch happily...

A/N:
Yeah I'm quitting writing Imma start a new book sorry :(
Imma still update but I just won't update as much as before