𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

A/N: I feel bad for not editing this book now so I guess imma just start adding random small stories to this book. Also why is the old stories so cringy😦

I knocked on the door. The one and only vinnie hacker's door. I got paired up with him for our schools science project which is pretty interesting. I was just scrolling through my phone while waiting for him to open the door. A few seconds later he opened the door. Jeez you smell nice. "Oh hey y/n come in." He said, giving me a gummy smile. I gave him a small smile and stepped into the house. I quickly looked around. Oh this is a big house. I took off my shoes and followed him to his room.

"My parents wouldn't be back tonight cuz they have work so don't worry." He said stepping inside his room. He didn't close his bedroom door which made me felt a bit more comfortable.

We started doing our project, just laughing and joking around. I was starting to get tired so I laid on my arms while coloring some areas on the poster until I felt my eyes starting to close and I fall into a deep slumber.

Vinnie's POV
I was getting change so I look decent for y/n arrival, like I really don't want to embarrass myself in front of my crush. I felt so lucky to be paired up with her. I heard a little knock on the door and I looked outside from my window and I saw y/n. Shit I gotta be fast. I grabbed my nearest cologne and sprayed myself before running downstairs and greeting her. She gave me a small smile before stepping in.

We were just joking around while doing our project. Hee laugh is so adorable, like they are literally music to my ears. We had some same interests like watching anime and enjoy skateboarding. Which I find it very interesting because she dresses like a girly girl (if you don't dress girly girl like than forget what I said here) but inside she's more like a tomboy which I find it very amusing for beautiful girl.

I was just typing in some information while y/n is coloring. I was about to go print out the information when I heard a little drop. I looked over to see y/n sleeping. Poor girl must felt tired. I checked the time. 6:04pm. Damn we have been working for 3 hours. Y/n really wanted our project to be perfect so we decided to actually focus on it, and we didn't even check the time. I grabbed my small blanket and wrapped around her so she doesn't catch a cold. I gave her a little peck on her forehead before saying "sweet dreams love..." and walked towards my dad's printer and printed out the information.

Y/N pov
I felt a blanket wrap around me and a peck on my forehead before hearing vinnie say "sweet dreams love" and heard him walking downstairs. I felt butterflies in my stomach, what are you doing to me love...