𝐃𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑

Vinnie POV:
"I'm home!" I shout from the door. I closed the door and start taking shoes off. Jayden went down and hug me and sophia came down and said hey.
"Hey sophia where's mom?" I asked her
"Oh she's in the kitchen making dinner for us" she said looking up from her switch than back down.
"Cool and buddy Jay let me finish changing and play with you." I put him down and went upstairs to change. I heard my wife shout dinner time so I went down afterwards. I greeted her with a kiss and start eating.
Your POV:
"So how's work?" I said cleaning the pan.
"It's nice" he replied
"How's Jordan?" I asked. Jordan is one of our great friends and he is like my second brother so I care about him nothing more.
"He's doing great just excited over his new born." I laughed with the answer.
"Mom I finish can I go watch tv?" I nodded and let Sophia go watch TV. Than after Jayden finish I gave him a shower and put him to bed.
"Sophia is time for bed!" I heard foot steps coming up i watch when go to bed than left to my room. I heard the water running so I think is vinnie taking a shower. I just watch Netflix while waiting for him. After a few he came out with sweats and a hoodie on. He climb next to me cuddling in me.
"Can you dry my hair babe..." he said with puppy eyes. I smile and agreed. We went to the bathroom and sat on the counter. I start drying his hair and somehow he starts acting like he's in a music video or some shit
"Vinnie stop moving!" I said laughing
"Baby look I'm in the music video!" He starts swinging his hips and flipping his hair. I giggled at him.
"Babe your 27!" I said laughing.
He stopped and stand still letting me finish drying his hair. After drying it I comb it and fix it.
"Hey you should do my hair everyday!" He said
"I don't wake up that early!"
"Just tomorrow pls!" He said
I wheezed for no reason and agreed. We went to bed afterwards.
"I love you.." he said
"I love you more.."

A/n: got this idea when I was younger my dad will always dry my hair but after some augment we had from the past I'm been scared to be near him or even talk with him so that's why that has stopped. Is actually tiring drying your own hair...