𝐑𝐔𝐃𝐄

(y/h/c) = your hair colour
(y/h/L)= your hair length
(y/b/s)= your body shape

VINNIE POV:
it was a stupid party. I was holding a glass of red wine in-between my fingers. Swirling and twirling the glass while walking around the fancy hall. Getting stares by women when I pass by. Whispers around the room. I was just in my thoughts while something catches my eye. A beautiful girl with
(y/h/c) (y/h/L) passed by. She has a gorgeous (y/b/s), the black glitter dress she's wearing shined under the lights inside the hall. It was such a Mesmerizing view. I started walking behind her. Trying to catch on to her speed by pushing myself between people, trying my best not to spill my red wine on any of the white shirts or dress.

When I finally reached her, I tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and gave me a stunning smile.
"May I help you?" She asked
My breathe caught in between my throat.
"oh uh. I just want to say hey cuz you are very pretty."
She gave me another smile, a bigger one.
"Oh thank you so much you don't look too bad for yourself."
"Btw I'm vinnie."
"I'm y/n."

I offered her a drink, she agreed and we sat near the bar talking and laughing,
"Omg stop that's actually so funny wtf."
"Wait actually? My friends called me a dumbass for doing that shit."

Until a deep voice interrupt our conversation.
"y/n what the fuck are you doing with a guy." A guy whose in his mid 20 asked. I gave him a look, a why are you being disrespectful to a girl look. She didn't know what to say. I can tell she's scared of him.

"I am um so sorry." She mumbled. He grabbed her hand and dragged her away from me. I screamed "HEY STOP DRAGGING THAT GIRL!" He turned around and came closer to me.

"What's your deal?"

"I don't have a deal, I just want you to release that girl you have wrapped around your fingers."

Everyone started staring, I just want to make this quick.
"Let her go or I won't hesitate to do shit to you."
I whispered. I can tell he tensed up. But still didn't let her go.
Fucking hell just leave her alone.

"No."

That's it. That's my last straw. I grabbed him by the collar and punched him hard. He lay on the floor and released his grip around that girls wrist. I swing my arm around her neck and put her out of the circle.

When we were outside the hotel lobby. I looked her with worry in my eyes.
"Hey are you alright? Is your wrist alright?"
She has a bit of tears in the corner of her eyes. I wiped it and she looked straight into my orbs. She gave me a sad smile that can still light the whole world up.

"Yea I'm alright thanks for that, he's been like this since the moment we met. I don't know why I'm still with him, despite I'm like 4 years younger."

I gave her a comforting smile before asking her to stay with me tonight just in case he find her again. I will not let that bastard hurt her.

We were in the elevator. Hand in hand. I can tell she's a bit shaken up. I lead her to my room and told her she can sleep in my room tonight.

I gave her one of my pairs of boxers and t-shirt. I started changing in front of me so I turned my head away.

"You know I don't mind you stare. Is not like I don't know you like me." She told me kind off giggling.

I was blushing a little when she said that.
"Well a girl deserves privacy while changing you know." I told her. She has finished changing at this point and she sat beside me. She stared at me.

"Thank you for saving me from him."
"Anytime love."

NEXT MORNING

Y/N POV
I groaned at the loud alarm. I felt someone beside me. I rubbed my eyes and saw vinnie still sleeping. I reached my hand towards his phone and turned his alarm off. I felt a strong arm wrapped around my back after I turned off.

"Love is still early we can keep sleeping." I told him. He just nodded and pushed his head softly into the TShirt I'm wearing. I brushed his soft curls while I go through my phone.
Gosh he be making me feel butterflies in under 24 hours...