𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐓

TW: anxiety, su!c!dal etc

a/n: my dream job is to become a therapist and help other people. Knowing I aren't smart to become a doctor, at least being a therapist can also save a lot of people's lives. If you are suffering or aren't feeling great at this moment, please find help it talk with someone. Btw I'm always free to talk with :) here's my social if you want to talk with me
Insta: fay33e

"so Sarah, today's session was pretty smooth and I see your emotions changing for the better. Super proud of you! Now me next time when we met I hope you are more delightful! Well I'll see you next time Sarah!"

"Bye miss y/n!" She said before grabbing the small pack of gummy bears I gave her. She were smiling when she left. Hearing the smile giggling outside. The giggles I always loved to here from Sarah...

okay next client... I looked down at my clip board.
Vincent Hacker
19 years old
problems: anxiety, stress, su!c!dal thoughts
(I'm using ! as i's in the word su!c!dal since I don't wanna scare of just mentally hurt my readers when they see this word :[ )
oh he's just around my age interesting...

damn this client is WAY worst than Sarah... I gather up my thoughts and went outside my office. My heels clicking on the carpet floor.

"Vincent Hacker please!" I said softly. I see a tall man standing up and I lead him to my office.

"You can sit one of these chairs." I said while closing the office door. I grabbed a notebook labeled with his name. Yes I maybe a young therapist but I really don't mind helping others and saving them...

I sat in front of him. And started talking with him. Starting with introduction. I can already tell by his voice he wasn't doing so great. "Okay... Vincent... well you can call me y/n since we are around each other's age. But may I ask why do you have these problems that need to solved?" I asked softly trying to make him feel more comfortable...

"yeah of course..." he started talking about his anxiety. Than his stress... and su!c!dal thoughts. It was all because of social media... this poor boy...

"Vincent, I really think you should take a break off social media. It's really been effecting your mental health and mostly your stress level is all over the place. My information maybe not be the best, but I hope you can try taking off breaks from social media and also about su!c!dal thoughts. Yes this is the worst, I can see your thinking about those things because again the comments and messages your receiving. Considering you have also told your fans to stop. And I get that. They won't listen. But all you can do is take a break, maybe come back here once a while or feeling down. If you need someone to talk to just contact me, I'm always free ." I reply to him while referring to everything he had said to me.

"Wow, thank you so much uh y/n..." he said in a quite quiet voice. I don't mind, every client I experienced, they all started off being quiet than they will start being more talkative and I can seeing their emotions and health changes to the better. And I'm happy to see that.

"Well I have to say today was a great session. Here is a lollipop as you said you love. Hehe so I'm looking forward to our next session and I hope you can have a good little rest when you get back home ok?" I said before opening the door for him.

"Of course..."
"Bye y/n..."
"Bye Vincent!"

8 months later
"Ayyy there's my favorite boy!" I said closing the door of my office. Vinnie flopped on one of the seats and I took out the notebook I always have for him. His notebook was so special beside Sarah's. They both have stickers on it and some doodles but Vinnie's... Some pages was written by him. About his feelings and during our next session we will discuss about it. He's changing so much and well... my feelings for him have kinda grown through out it... I know I shouldn't be liking my clients but he's different...

"So how are you doing Vinnie?" I said cheerfully
"Somethings has been up in my mind..." he exclaimed

Oh god please don't be the thoughts again... I think to myself. Is not like I'm tired of the thoughts is just I don't want him to get hurt because of those thoughts...

"vinnie what are those thoughts?" I asked him
"Someone..." he said... oh. I guess who ever it is is super lucky...

"Oh really is it a good thing or?"
"no because even they like me they can't be with me because is mentally illegal..." well that hurts...

"Well you know you can always express to them and there will always have a chance even I do not recommend you to break the rule yk... but at least being with someone you like is a great thing." I was totally heart broken it wasn't me and it will never be me...

"Sadly they made me so happy and they literally saved my life..."
"Who is it tho..."
"you..."

TIME SKIP CUZ IM LAZY
"oooo so mommy saved dad's life?" My 8 year old son said while I stand in the middle of the kitchen.

"Yeah mommy did save dad's life..." my husband vinnie said.

"Wait that's so cool!" Our younger son exclaimed excitedly.

"Well can we know what does mommy do?" The kids asked. I giggle at the fact how much the kids are asking what's my job...

"Well mommy is a therapist...she makes lots of money when dad makes money of off modeling you can say..." silly baby...

"So dad is our model?" Our younger son asked
"Yup..."

"And mommy is our therapist?" He asked him again...
"Well mommy is my therapist..."

"Awww that's so cute..." I wiped my hands and gave vinnie and the boys a hug...

"my therapist who saved me..."

A/N: Appreciate how I'm updating while I'm studying to finals 😭👍🏻