"Secrets" (Ch'4)

Dream's Perspective

Goddamn kid, saw my face, now what am I gonna do with him? I can't just let him free, even though I let the other one free but....The other one isn't important.

George and Sapnap aren't gonna be happy, but what was I supposed to do?

I panicked! I didn't think the kids could fight, guess George and Sapnap were right when they said I got too cocky.

I carried the kid on my shoulder, he was still unconscious, which was good. I was near the cave by now, I wasn't sure if Sapnap and George were asleep or not yet, hopefully they were..

I slowly walked into the cave, surprisingly not seeing Sapnap or George around. I shrugged it off and set the kid down, getting rope and tying his hands together.

I then took any items he had on him and set them aside. Once I was done I just sat by the entrance of the cave, looking out at the sky.

Tonight was....interesting, I'll have to figure out what to do with this kid quickly, I don't wanna keep him too long. Probably has a.. family, or something.

Being taken away from family is the worst thing you can experience.

Meanwhile..

Wilbur's Perspective.

Phil was pacing around the table, a look of concern on his face. Me and Fundy were sitting at the table, both of us as equally concerned.

Tommy and Tubbo haven't been seen all day, it was worrying us all to death. I was feeling a hell of a lot of guilt, I probably should have thought to check on them earlier..

"I can't stand this waiting, I have to go look for them." Phil said as he rushed to the door, I saw Fundy start to speak as Phil opened the door, the sight we saw on the other end shocked us.

There Tubbo was standing, he was clearly out of breath. A look of horror and panic on his face.

Phil quickly got Tubbo in, instincts seeming to kick in as Phil held Tubbo in his arms, Tubbo seeming to cling onto him as he trembled.

"Hey hey, Tub's, what happened?" Phil asked softly, holding Tubbo close in a hug.

"H-He...He.." Tubbo choked out as he breathed heavy, looking down to the ground and seeming to try to calm himself. Phil let the smaller calm himself for a moment, Phil rubbing the others back as he tried to comfort him.

Me and Fundy were both watching in shock and concern, sending glances to each other then back to Phil and Tubbo.

Once Tubbo seemed to calm down, Phil tried to speak to him again, his tone calm and gentle so he wouldn't scare Tubbo anymore then he seemed.

"Okay Tubbo, ready to explain what happened?" Phil asked softly, Tubbo nodding a bit, taking a deep breath.

"T-Tommy got... Taken.." Tubbo let out, almost tearing up, but he wiped his eyes as he cleared his throat a bit.

"What?! How?!" I immediately stood, feeling a mix of guilt, anger, confusion, and shock.

"He... He had a plan to track down the guy you have as your next target Wil...And... We found him.." Tubbo rubbed his arm.

"You found him??" Fundy asked with wide eyes, watching as Tubbo nodded, looking off.

"Tommy knocked off his mask...w-we saw his face...but that caused the guy to take Tommy away.." Tubbo whimpered, looking down.

"I.. I couldn't do anything to stop it..! I was frozen in place!" Tubbo panicked a bit, looking down at his hands as he trembled ever so slightly.

"It's okay Tub's, you did your best" Phil patted Tubbo's shoulder. Tubbo just sighed out a bit. "I could have done more.." Tubbo mumbled.

"The guy's a beast, Tubbo. I'm not surprised you were scared half to death." Fundy let out softly, his ears flattening.

"I... I found out something when I saw his face, too.." Tubbo trailed off, seeming to become tense.

"Found out something..?" I tilted my head. Tubbo nodded, seeming to stumble on his next words.

"Well...he's..."

Sapnap's Perspective

Me and George were just now heading back to the cave, both of us having bags of some supplies that we totally paid for.

Now we were just joking around, making fun of some of the stupid people we saw in town. It's a pretty small town for being somewhat close to the royal's castle.

"Do you think Dream is getting tired of us?" George suddenly let out, making me glance at him in surprise. What did he mean?

"He just seems to be wanting to go off on his own more, we could have easily all traveled together, but he chose to go on his own, it's happening more and more.." George sighed out.

"Oh c'mon George, he always gets like this when this time of year comes, we're basically his family!" I shrugged a bit, George had a point, but I couldn't let myself believe Dream was really getting tired of us.

"I guess.." George muttered as he approached the cave, seeing Dream outside it. "Hey, Dream!" I yelled out to him, waving.

I saw him look to us and wave back, we soon got to the entrance of the cave.

"Hey Dream." George mumbled a bit, looking at him. We watched as Dream stood.

"So guys, something happened.." Dream trailed off, the three of us entering the cave.

"Really? What?-" I started and then froze as I saw an unconscious kid on the floor.

We were silent until I finally spoke up. "Dream! What the hell is this?!" I let out loudly.

"Shh! I'll explain just quiet down-" Dream started, but soon got cut off.

"The hell..?" We all turned our heads to the kid, who seemed to be awake.

Well shit, Dream, the hell did you do this time?

Tubbo's Perspective

As I started to speak, I cut myself off, hesitant to speak. This was so hard to say, I didn't know how to spit it out.

"Tubbo..?" Wilbur spoke softly as his head tilted. " 'He's..?' " Wilbur continued, seeming to want me to answer.

At this moment, all eyes were on me. I was silent and frozen, I didn't know how to say this, I really didn't.

"This is hard to say, but.." I trailed off, biting my lip. As Fundy, Phil, and Wilbur watched me. I took a deep breath, and finally blurted it out.

"He's my...uhm...he's my brother!"

(Small updates and changes were added to better the stories quality.)