"Wings" (Ch'10)

Philza's Perspective

I paced, and paced, and paced. What could I say? One of my sons was kidnapped, another out on a long trip, and my final one out to save my kidnapped one. It was something to worry about.

No matter how much Tubbo or Fundy comforted me, my worry never went away, it was constantly on my mind, I'm more than stressed at this point.

Fundy sat at the table, likely watching me as I continued to pace, I didn't know what else to do!

"He's been gone too long.." Fundy mumbled, making me suck in a breath, yeah, Fundy, that totally helps.

"I need to go look for him" I finally stopped, reaching for my jacket and bag.

"But Phil- What if he comes back? And are you just gonna leave me here with Tubbo?? I'm not really good with kids-" Fundy tried to protest as I went to the door.

"I won't be long," I said simply as I swung the door open, taking off, I hadn't used my wings for a while, but that doesn't mean I lost my skill of flying.

Fundy's Perspective

Well fuck, he really just- left like that?

I sighed out, going and closing the door behind him, grumbling a bit. I could understand why he was upset and wanted to go out looking for them, but jeez, what am I supposed to do, wait around like always? At least Tubbo was asleep..

Honestly I never really got to do much, sure I was the information guy or something, but even that gets boring after a while. I wanted to be an actual assassin like them, but I got the info guy instead.

I don't really feel that important to the group y'know? I don't bring much special like the others do, it got a bit tiring to my mindset, but I try to ignore it I guess..

As I was lost in thought, I heard something outside, some kind of loud snap or crash, I tensed as I looked to the door, slowly walking over and opening it, peeking out.

I didn't see anything so I opened the door more, going out a bit and looking around. "Hello..?" I let out, raising an eyebrow.

When no one replied I shrugged and turned, about to walk back in until I heard a thud from behind me. From the sudden thud my body tensed, and using the small bravery I had I slowly turned my head.

I saw a hooded figure, seeming to be carrying....Tommy?

I whipped around, stumbling back in shock. We both stared at each other, before he slowly dropped Tommy to the ground, stepping back.

My eyes were wide and my expression had a hint of confusion and fear, the figure just turned and bolted off, disappearing into the darkness.

...

The fuck?