"Found him" (Ch'7)

Wilbur's Perspective

There was the very man that I had to find, gazing down upon me from a high tree. I could almost feel the threatening stare he held, even if he had a mask.

I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, I was frozen, in shock. Rightfully so, this man was feared across kingdoms!

I could hear him clear his throat in annoyance, I was still frozen, my eyes wide as I watched him, it was even hard to breathe.

"Are you deaf?" I heard him sigh out. In a quick motion, and well, a panic, I grabbed my bow out of my bag and aimed it towards him, firing the arrow at him.

In a flash he was suddenly gone, I whipped around to see where he went, seeing him behind me.

"Y'know I have ender pearls, idiot." He sighed out, shaking his head. I aimed my bow at him once again, taking a deep breath and finally speaking.

"Where is my brother." I let out in a stern, yet slightly shaky voice. I had to get it together, I can't show weakness anymore, not now, not in front of him.

"He's safe," Dream hummed out, he seemed so casual, even with a bow pointed at him. Was he really that confident?

"He will be returned safely, too, I don't really have a need for him." Dream spoke again. I raised my eyebrow, this sounded like bullshit.

"Why should I believe you? If you had no need for him you wouldn't have taken him." I let out in a slight growl.

"Moment of panic," He shrugged a bit. "Oh and just put down the bow, I'd be able to get out of the way before you even shot it, again." He let out calmly as he folded his arms behind his neck.

I huffed out, I knew he was right. I should be trying to kill him right now, but he has Tommy, I can't, not yet.

"When do I get him back?" I ignored the bow comment, keeping it aimed.

"How about this, meet me here tonight, alone, and I'll hand him right over." Dream said softly, seeming to eye me up and down, I couldn't exactly tell with the mask though.

"How do I know there won't be a trap?" I questioned, my look stern.

"I have no use for you or your brother, if I wanted to kidnap you or kill you I would have done it already." Dream shook his head.

I bit my lip, debating my options, well, I didn't really have many options did I?

Before I could even speak, he did. "I'll expect you here tonight, brunette." Dream turned and started to walk away.

"Hey-! You can't just lea-" I couldn't finish my sentence before he threw something and vanished.

I was stiff for a few moments before I stumbled a bit, letting out a long sigh and taking a deep breath. I was so stiff and nervous that entire time.

Guess I have a date with the devil, huh?

(Small updates and changes were added to better the stories quality.)