Forced to buy a vampire slave -chapter 52-

Chapter 52:

Sam and I sat on the couch, the movie rolling away on the flat screen, lighting the pitch black room faintly.

We were watching, in my opinion a very creepy movie: Paranormal Activity 2.

Sam was sitting beside me, a grin spread across her face as she watched with engrossed eyes.

I was tense; my hand resting against my face as I wearily watched the screen waiting for something to happen.

There was a heavy silence in the movie and as my nerves were on edge I saw something move out of the corner of my eye, I jumped; looking over to see a figure standing in the darkness of the room.

I couldn't help but scream at first, the movie had me so, on edge.

Sam jumped at my scream, her eyes darting to me.

I heard laughter coming from the person standing there-Corey and now from Sam.

Corey walked up to the couch, laughing hysterically as he did.

I was trying to calm my racing heart.

I could only faintly make out his features in the low glow from the TV.

Just as I was distracted and starting to get my heart back to normal a loud bang came from the movie and I jumped, making Corey and Sam laugh even more.

Sam was now laying on the floor laughing animatedly.

"Are you sure you should be watching this?" Corey questioned, chuckling.

I smiled sheepishly.

He sat down on the couch beside me, as Sam regained composure and sat back down on the other side of me.

I sighed, Corey was still grinning as was Sam.

Sam cleared her throat. "We can turn it off if you want you know? If it's too much for you." She said to me.

"Shut up." I laughed.

We went back to watching the movie; I jumped at every single part that could possibly cause me to.

By the time the movie was almost over, I swear to god my eyes were watering.

Just the fact that it was so freaking loud was enough to make me want to hide under a blanket.

This movie was not for the faint of heart.

And I couldn't deny the fact I was extremely aware that Corey's hand, which was resting on the couch, was lightly touching the side of my leg.

The movie finally ended after what seemed like hours of nail-biting anxiety and the lights were turned back on.

The pizza arrived and Sam went to go answer the door.

I glanced over at Corey and he looked at me at that exact moment.

"I have a curious question." Corey stated.

"Okay," I said.

"If you are a vampire, what are you going to do?"

"I have no idea."

Sam came back into the living room with four boxes of pizza stacked in her hands.

She set them on the table with the rest of the junk food.

"Jeez, Sam did you get enough?" I asked.

She shrugged with a small smile.

I stood up and headed for the kitchen, I was going to look for something to drink.