Forced To Buy A Vampire Slave: Chapter 27

Sorry it's been so long! Chapter 28 will not be as long of a wait. I'll try to have it up within the next week. Enjoy.

Chapter 27:

Announcing to the world that you're going to marry a vampire was easier said than done.

Especially when that world looked at vampires like they were scum, nothing more than a soulless thing used to do their bidding.

It had been one week since everyone found out I was planning on marrying Corey and one month since he proposed to me.

I sat on the couch of my living room, listening to the planner ramble on about the wedding.

I looked down at the ring on my finger, watching as the light would catch it just right and it would gleam.

I sighed; reliving that night.

It's not that I wasn't interested in planning my own wedding it's just that, that it had seemed like it's been the only thing I've been doing lately.

I was more than thrilled to get married to Corey.

He was the love of my life and there was no doubt in my mind that I would ever want anyone else.

I couldn't tell if Corey was excited as I was but I'm pretty sure he was.

Right now he was out with Drake shopping for a tux.

The wedding date was set for August 4th; only a couple of weeks from now.

It was going to be an outdoor wedding; our huge backyard was finally going to come into use.

After the planner left that day I went to meet Mary.

She had insisted on me getting new clothes for my honeymoon; well not clothes exactly but more like lingerie.

Surprisingly Mary had taken me getting married to Corey very well.

I just wish I could say the same about everyone else.

The first day after announcing it was the worst; I was extremely nervous to go to school the next day; knowing for sure that everybody would already know by then.

Corey seemed utterly calm about the whole thing well that was until he saw people's reactions.

I'd kind of been avoiding going out in public the last week; not wanting to face the stares that I got from people.

The staring wasn't even the worst part. There had been plenty of people whom had personally told me that they don't want me marrying a vampire, about how wrong it was; especially for the princess.

Everybody at school treated me completely differently.

They all looked at me like I had committed a murder; they were disgusted with me.

I don't know how many times someone had passed me in the hallway and glared at me then shook their heads in dismay or "accidentally" tripped me.

I pulled up to the store I was suppose to meet her at and parked my car.

I was driving my 1987 Buick GNX; black of course.

I would be driving my McLaren but someone had trashed it; smashing the windshield; cutting the tires and putting some nice scratches on the sides of it.

It was in the repair shop currently.

No doubt another person telling me just how outraged they were with me.

I walked into the store and was immersed in the smell of perfume, surrounded by countless racks of lingerie.

Mary waved at me and came up to give me a hug.