Forced To Buy A Vampire Slave -Chapter 14-

Chapter 14

I awoke in bed and glanced at the clock beside me; 8:02 A.M.

I looked over at Corey who was sound asleep.

I got out of bed and hurried to the bathroom; I looked at my neck in the mirror and saw two small holes on the left side of my neck.

I ground my teeth together and clenched my hands into fists.

(That son of a bitch)

More hostile thoughts ran through my head as I walked out of the bathroom.

I took a deep breath to calm myself, (It won't do any good to try and hurt him you won't succeed) I told myself.

While I was standing there glaring at Corey's sleeping figure there was a knock on the door, Drake came in the room; "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Contemplating murder." I replied.

He breathed a laugh, "What'd he do?"

I looked at him and pointed to my neck.

Drake came up to me and examined the side of my neck; "I'm assuming you didn't want him to do this and that's why you're mad?" Drake asked.

I nodded.

"I'm gonna have to hide this from mom and dad they'd be pissed if they found out." I said.

"Then let them find out; unless you're going to do something about it yourself." Drake replied.

I sighed, "I'm not going to hurt him."

"I know how you feel about it but if you don't set rules for him he's going to do whatever he wants and have you forgotten the fact he's a bloodthirsty vampire?"

I looked at Corey and back at Drake, "I can't do it, it would kill me to hurt him in anyway. Just the thought of it makes me sick."

"Why? He's a slave Arabelle, I'm not saying it's the right thing to do but its how this world works that's what happens when slaves misbehave."

"And that's why I don't like the world; I'm not going to become the type of person I hate."

Drake shook his head, "It's not as bad as you think, it wouldn't kill you and you don't even have to do it I'm sure dad would."

"Why are we even discussing this? I'm not going to hurt Corey."

"What are you in love with him or something?" Drake said sarcastically.

I didn't answer him but just looked at him.

"Oh shit! Arabelle you've got to be kidding me!" Drake yelled.

"Shhh," I said.

I grabbed his arm and yanked him out into the hall.

"Arabelle he's a vampire!" Drake said.

"I know that." I replied.

"People don't fall in love with their slaves!"

I sighed.

"Shit, well it's not too late just pretend you don't love him and we'll get rid of him and everything will be okay."

"We are not getting rid of him!" I yelled.

"Shut up Arabelle!"

I took a deep breath, "I don't want him being tortured for the rest of eternity." I said in a lower voice.

"This is the only option."

"No it is not, Drake he has feelings how would you feel if you were suffering for eternity as a slave?" I asked.