Forced To Buy A Vampire Slave-Chapter 31-

Chapter 31:

It was pointless to try and go to sleep when it was already five in the morning.

My alarm goes off in two hours and truth be told I didn't really even feel like sleeping anymore.

It had been an emotional and overall very nice night with a few exceptions of course.

When the sun started to rise I had the idea that we go out on the roof and watch it.

My window led to a flat part of the roof that I went out on quite often.

Whenever I was upset or had a rough day I went out on the roof and blasted my iPod.

It was a way for me to let out my frustration or to just forget about everything for a little while.

This time I just wanted to watch the sun rise. I couldn't remember the last time I did.

Corey agreed once I assured him that it wasn't dangerous and I wasn't going to fall or anything.

So we sat on the roof, his arms wrapped tightly around me, my head resting on his shoulder and our hands linked together.

"Are you excited about getting married?" Corey asked me.

"Yeah," I smiled softly.

"Hmm, me too,"

"Really?"

I was a little surprised. I wasn't sure if Corey was really big on marriage.

"Yeah, I get to call you my wife. Though I've never really given much thought to marriage I'm glad that we are. It just assures me even more that your mine."

"You don't need marriage to assure you that I'm yours."

"Well yeah but every little bit helps."

"I'm the luckiest person on earth." I mused.

"Why's that?"

"Because I'm marrying you,"

He breathed a laugh. "I feel the exact same way."

"I think I'm probably going to cry when we get married."

"Oh god," He said. "If you cry it's going to make me cry."

I laughed softly. "I'll try not too."

I was completely regretting not sleeping by the time school was over.

Corey and I waited in the lobby of the school for Drake to get here.

He said he'd pick us up since all my cars were currently un-drivable and he knew I hated taking the limo.

Corey and I were standing near the doors, he had an arm wrapped around me and we were holding hands.

The guy that sat in the chairs a little ways from us was staring intently at us with a bewildered look on his face.

He'd been doing this since we came in the room.

I'd say it was somewhere between amusing and annoying.

For Corey I could tell it was mostly annoying.

Corey sighed.

He looked over at the guy, done pretending he didn't notice his gawking for the past ten minutes.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" Corey asked with a pissed off tone.

A tone he was very good at I must say.

The guy's eyes widened. "Uh, n-nothing," He stammered, a mixture of shock and fear plastered on his face.

He didn't look away and Corey just got more pissed.