Forced To Buy A Vampire Slave -Chapter 30-

Wow, I can't believe I made it to chapter 30! I have to say that I love this story and I hope everyone loves it as much as I do and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I still have quite a few ideas. And who knows what else I'll come up with along the way. so anyways, I really love this chapter. It was very emotional for me, i think I actually cried while writing this. Ha-ha I guess I'm just a sucker for love. Enjoy!

Chapter 30:

By the time we were home I was dyeing to crawl in bed and cuddle with Corey.

I smiled at the thought of him; I missed him.

I yawned as I got out of the car, slamming the door shut.

"Oh god, I could use some coffee right now." Drake said as we walked to the door.

"Coffee? I could use some sleep. Why do you love staying up all night?"

He shrugged; his cigarette between his fingers. "I love the nighttime."

I threw my cigarette on the ground and put it out with my foot as we approached the porch.

Drake did the same.

"I can't wait 'till you're done with school. We can go out drinking, stay up all night. It's going to be awesome." He said.

I laughed. "Can't wait,"

We walked inside, Drake locking up the door after I came in.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, pumpkin. I'm going to go make coffee."

I rolled my eyes at his silly nicknames. "Night,"

He shuffled off to the kitchen and I sprinted upstairs.

As soon as I got to the door of my bedroom the door opened and Corey stood there, his hair messy and only wearing boxers. He looked like he'd already been to bed.

His eyes got wide and he smiled. "Wow,"

"Hi," I smiled.

He breathed a laugh. "The hair...wow."

I laughed. "Drake talked me into it. Do you like it?"

"Jesus Christ in hell, you look amazing."

I bit my lip and held back a laugh. I could feel my cheeks getting warm.

"Would you like to come in?" Corey asked.

I laughed. "Yeah, that would be nice."

I walked into the room and he shut the door behind me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"Oh how could you? You were too busy having fun. Dyeing your hair and god knows what else. You smell like cigarettes."

"Yeah...Drake offered me some." I said.

"Oh?"

"Yeah,"

"So you took the offer?"

I nodded.

"Why?"

I shrugged.

"How many did you smoke?"

"Three...five,"

"Why the hell would you smoke? You know how bad that is."

"Yeah but, I..." I didn't finish seeing as I didn't have an excuse.

He shook his head. "That has to be the most idiotic thing you have done, do you realize you could die from smoking?"