Drew x Xander

When you read this you will see that my life is shitty, so my writing is starting get sadder this is the last chapter of my one shots I'm gonna be off writing for awhile to get my life back together. This kind of hits close to home so I cried my way through this I hope you feel the pain behind this❤

Xander's POV

You know how people like the smell of Gasoline and weird shit like that? I'm like the opposite I absolutely can't stand the smell of mint which let me tell you it doesn't seem that bad but it is when you go to school with people that smell like they eat a tube of toothpaste before they come to school, and some seem like they haven't ever heard of toothpaste.

I deal with it by wearing a lot of cologne it masks the scent of other people at least that's what I thought until one day...

I walk into school smelling like I bathed in cologne not my fault they sell like a fucking mint plant. As I was saying I walked into school to see a boy about 5'7 he had nice lean muscles and beautiful brown eyes, without noticing I walked up to him and said an awkward hi.

"Um... Hi" He said in an awkward tone I could smell... bubblegum? He looked like he was about to gag, but he kept smiling anyways, so I continued.

"D-did you want to hang out after school maybe?" I asked, what the hell is wrong with me I don't even know who this kid is!!

"As long as you take a shower before hand." He gagged out.

"Why, do I smell bad??" I said smelling under my arms.

"You could say that. I have to go." He replied as he quickly ran off.

I don't know why but I feel like I would do anything for him already, so I quickly ran off to the gym lockers and took a quick shower making sure I get rid of any smell except of the soapy smell.

I walk out as the first period bell rings. I rush to my classroom to see him sitting in the middle of the room I sit beside him.

"Is this better?" I asked referring to my smell.

"Very much so Xander thank you." My heart stopped as he said my name.

"Y-you know my name??" 

"No I just guessed" he said sarcastically.

"Good guess." I said going along with it. 

He chuckled tiredly.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"The lies you tell."

"I'm not lying Xander."

"Right, and I'm a fucking turkey named Nathaniel." He did the same chuckle and laid his head on my shoulder. I picked him up slowly bride style, he didn't even try to disagree he just laid against my chest and closed his eyes. I carried him to my house, I know weird, don't ask.

I laid him on my bed, covering him with the blankets and then walking out the room.

"Fuck I hope he doesn't think I'm a creep for bringing him here while he's sleeping" I mumble to myself as I sit down on the coach. I lay my head back and close my eyes just thinking about the bubble gum boy laying in my bed. And that's when I hear struggling breathing in my bedroom I head quickly and see him sitting up breathing heavily.

"Something wrong?" I ask quietly while I move closer to him slowly so I don't scare him away. 

He put his arms out as if to ask for me to hold him, I hug his torso and he immediately wraps his legs around my torso. I rub his back and place kisses on his shoulder as to ease his stress.

"It's okay I'm here no need to be scared, can you tell me what's wrong?" I ask quietly.

"I-i-" I kept rubbing his back while he tried to get his words out.

"H-he came back." He choked out and then sobbed his heart out.

"Who's back hun?"

"B-brian." He whispered as if it was a dangerous name.

"Who is Brian?"

"My f-fiancée"

"Fiancée!" I said a little loud and immediately regretting it as he whimpers into my neck. "I'm sorry, I was just surprised." I rushed out.

"I c-can't do this a-anymore." He said to me.

"D-do what?!" I said in concern.

"Life."

"Don't say that sweetheart we'll make it out together."

"He h-hit me today."

"Brian?"

"Yeah"

"Stay with me I won't let him go near you." 

"You don't know me."

"And yet you have made me fall in love with you so much." He just looked at me shock. Suddenly my phone rang I got and told him I would be right back.

I answered my phone in the room over it was my boss saying he had to let me go because of some shit he messed up, I talked/yelled at him for what felt like a few minuets. 

I finally got off and walked back into the room to see my bubble gum boy gone, I looked down at my watch to see that I was on the phone for 30mins

-Time skip to finally Xander finding where Drew lives <3-

knocked on his door to see it was already opened and walked inside the house I yelled out his name a few times but no response. 

I walked into the last room and saw my bubble gum boy hanging from a rope, I was too shocked to move I stared at his body hanging there and I could feel my whole world stop my breathing and even my heart the same heart I loved him with, and the same heart that I thought he would love back.

I moved closer to his lifeless body slowly and got him down from the rope and just holding him close to my body rocking him as if he was still alive he was supposed to be my baby, my bubble gum boy, my everything. I held his body closer when I spotted a paper on his desk that was next to his bed with my name on it I picked it up and read it. 

Dear Xander, it hurts too much to stay here I've got to leave I'm sorry you had to see me like this I know you love me and believe me when I say I love you just as much as you do you mean the world to me and I know you just noticed me today but I noticed you such a long time ago your personality was the most beautiful thing I ever had the pleasure of seeing. I  wish I had the courage to talk to you sooner but I didn't and Brian always told me he was only one to ever be able to love me, it was stupid of me to ever believe him but I did.

Today was all I needed to feel like I could leave this place, you were everything I ever hoped you would be, I loved every moment you held me in your lap and talked to me, every moment that you carried me in your arms, today was the best last day I could have ever wanted.

I will always love you ❤

-Your Bubble gum boy