Elijah x Oliver pt1

I love this song sooooooo much!!!

WARNING: Mention of rape, and abuse. 

Do not read if you think it will trigger something!

Olive's POV

Why?

Why did they do it?

Why couldn't they love me?

Why couldn't they love me for me?

If I kept it inside would they of kept me?

These thought rush through me head as I lay on the ground the ground that millions of people and animals step, spit, pee,and shit on. I lay on this ground and sure it's unsanitary or whatever but no one comes up to me and says 'You're such a faggot' or 'You're an abomination', 'You should have never been born', 'We hate you' I could go on with all the stuff my family said to me before I got kicked out like a bag of potatoes, my brother probably hated me the most I had the good grades and all the love from my parents until he found out my secret and made it school and family famous.

My parents, as soon as they found out my dad almost killed me by choking me and my mother threw vases at me among millions of other glass thing which in the end I only got hit by a china teacup, a wine glass, and a porcelain vase. I would say that isn't horrible.

...3 years.

it's been 3 years since the day I almost died, 3 years since I lost the people I thought loved me, and 3 years since the day I found out that saying 'I love you' doesn't mean anything to me.

I walk to the park near by and sit on the bench thankfully no one is here at 5 in the morning. At least that's what I thought until a man in a suit and tie sits right next to me, I get up and leave I have already had bad experiences with rich people.

I could feel his eyes burn into the back of me head. 

"I'm surprised you aren't begging me for money you dog!" I hear the man say in a threatening voice. I knew that voice all to well... Alenn Dwine  formally known as my savior and my tormentor. "Won't you do anything to get off the streets?"

"You forced me, tied me down and did unspeakable thing to me." I started to cry, and then I tried to run away. Key word 'try' I felt someone pull my are from behind me making me jerk back making me trip and fall. I try jerking my hand away but he wouldn't let go.

"You aren't going to run away this time!" He yelled at me as he dragged me across the snowy grass. 

"Somebody help! Please anyone!" I tried to screamed it was barely a yell let alone a scream I haven't had a cup of water in a while.

"Shut up!"He yelled at me. I still yelled I can't go back to his basement I rather stay homeless than go back to that hell hole. All of a sudden Alenn stops and lets go of my freezing cold body making me fall back into the snow.

And that is when I heard "He wanted me too!" Alenn lied and it sounded like he was... scared?!

"It didn't seem like he wanted to go with you." a deep voice said. I would get up and see but my whole body is sore and freezing. *THUD* I looked to my right to see Alenn laying on the floor holding his left cheek which had a red knuckle mark on it. "You need to leave before I kill you myself."

I tried to scrunch up into a ball and hide from the situation at hand. My heart stopped when I felt a warm hand under my knees, I shut my eyes hoping I will disappear into thin air, I could feel him lift me off the ground and sit me on his lap.