Jason x Kanan

Hey, so my younger brother picked out the name Jason and my younger brother has been watching Rebels I went with the name Kanan who is my favorite character in the show. 

WARNING: Very cringe worthy!!!!<3

Jason's POV

"Sorry Veronica I have somewhere to be I can't go." I told Veronica. She has been rather clingy to me and it's rather uncomfortable to be around her, what's even harder she doesn't even know I am gay and already have a boyfriend. Thankfully my boyfriend Kanan is quite understanding.

"Why can't I come with you!!!!" Veronica said nauseatingly.

"This a private thing not something you are invited to Veronica"

"Just call me 'babe' It's shorter" Veronica said while winking at me.

"Umm... No thanks. I am leaving now or else I will be late." I start walking towards the door when Veronica kisses me on the cheek. "What the hell Veronica!! You are now just lying to get closer to me you are a fucking liar you said you needed help!" I am pissed that kiss crossed the line and now she is just lying to get closer to me! I finally get out the house and get into my mercedes and drove to Kanan's house for the rest of the day he and I are supposed to cuddle n his bed and watch movies all day. I smiled at the thought of the good times we are about to have.

I finally arrive after feeling like I was in the car for forever, I knock on the door and hide the flowers behind my back. Kanan opens the door with a smile which turns into a frown rather quickly.

"Are you not satisfied with me?" Kanan asked his voice sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

"Of course i am satisfied with you why wouldn't I be?" I responded. Kanan reached into his pocket and took out a handkerchief he reached out and wiped my cheek, he shows me the cloth and I see a red smudge on it.

"Kanan look at me..." He looks at me. "Victoria called me and said she needed me at her house and it was an emergency, I bolted to her house and saw there was no emergency, but before I could leave Veronica kissed me on the cheek I didn't cheat please believe me Kanan." I said

"I do believe you but to be honest my feeling keep getting hurt because of what Veronica keeps doing."

"Kanan you are the most important person to me and to be honest Victoria and I should take our separate paths." I gave him the flowers making him smile the shining bright sunshine smile he had, he invited me inside and we snuggled and started watching a movie half way through the movie... *knock knock* I was about to get when Kanan got up faster and opened the door I got up to, to see who it was.

"Why the hell did Jason give you flowers?!" I heard Veronica's voice.

"Ma'am please calm down" Kanan said smoothly.

"Don't you dare tell me shit you faggot!!"*SMACK!* I run up to the door and see Kanan's left cheek red. I hug Kanan and pick him up like a child he nuzzled his head in my neck I rubbed smooth circles in his back.

"Veronica what the fuck!" I said while still holding Kanan. "You know what I don't even give a fuck you need to leave!"

"B-But we-"

"There isn't a 'we'!!" I said in a stern voice. "I have a boyfriend and I don't need anyone other than him." I shut the door in her face and locked it.

"I'm sorry Kanan, I didn't see her follow me here. Are you okay?" I asked softly.

"It doesn't hurt that much, sorry for being a wimp about it."

"Your aren't being a wimp you just don't have a great pain tolerance. And you say this doesn't hurt?" I poked his left cheek making him wince.

"It only hurts a little." He mumbled. I carried him into the kitchen and got him some frozen peas to put on his cheek.

We got back into his bed and finished the movie.

HI!!!!! SO I WILL UPDATE ON SATURDAYS FROM NOW ON BUT IF I MISS A WEEK OR SO I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE!!