Bruce x Steve

So Bruce is my mother's brother which is my uncle and he is married to a man named Steve. This is NOT a real story non of my stories are but this just based on real people!

Steve's POV

I walked down the high school hall trying to dodge any kind of shoulder bumping, I finally make it to my class room to see the one and only Bruce. 

THE...

MOST... 

ANNOYING...

POPULAR..

GUY...

EVER!!

He plays too much, always joking around and ends up hurting someone in the end.

I sit down in the back and not to my surprise Bruce sits on my desk with his gorg-taunting smile. 

"Hey Steve!" Bruce says. I ignore him and stare at the floor "Dude I heard you liked someone in this class!! Who is it? Jessica, Maya, ooooooh Briana!!!"

Girls... they always ask about the girls, they never asked if I liked Charles or Tim!!

"Maybe he likes Tim!! That fucking weirdo!!" John said while walking into he classroom.

"No, Steve lik-" 

"DAMN IT!!! WHY CAN'T I LIKE WHO I WANT?! I LIKE BRUCE IS THAT ENOUGH INFORMATION?!?! AND SO WHAT IF I AM A FUCKING WEIRDO!!!" I run out of the room in tears.

I sit under a tree a few blocks down from the school just crying, my ears are freezing just from being in the winter air for a few minuets. I hear the snow crunch in front of me I look up slowly to see Bruce there with his gorgeous smile, he sits down next to me under the tree.

"Thank you." He said in a surprisingly sincere voice.

"For what?!" I was still pissed at him for just assuming I like girls.

"For taking the first step in this relationship." WHAT?! Before I could say anything he kissed me with his gorgeous lips.

"Your lips are freezing!!" He says while smiling. I sit there in total shock. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I nod my head quickly.

***********Time Skip-8 years later*************************

"That was beautiful babe!" I said as soon as he was done playing is flute. He walked over to and kissed my forehead.

"Happy anniversary baby!!"

"Happy anniversary Bruce"

"Um... Steve..." He got on one knee and said "Stevie, Babe will you marry me?" I hug him tightly and cry onto his shirt.

"Y-Yes!!!" I said between sobs.

                                                         HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!

HOPE YOU LIKE THAT CHAPTER BE BACK NEXT WEEK BYE!!!!!!