Noah x Max pt1

LOVE THIS MOVIE THIS VIDEOS IT IS RELEVANT IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS STORY💛                                

  MAX'S POV 

I sat on my throne wondering why I even got up this morning out of my bed.

"Why am I here father?!" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"To pick out a bride!" He responded with the same tone but with a hint of anger built in. Here he goes again with the whole bride thing, he knows I don't want to get married, it's a pain in the ass to have to be gently and caring to a kiss ass girl!! 

Women started to walk into the room and forming into a line, once all seven of them are in I walk up to the first girl.

"Hate your hair." Next

"Not likely" Next

"Yikes" Next

"Yikes" Next

"Yikes" Next

"Let me guess, you have a great personality" Next (A/N: TOLD YOU SOOOOOOO)

I stood in front of the last girl... wait it's a guy?!?! He is gorgeous I really thought he was a girl he has a lot of womanly features. I stare at him noticing his pretty pink lips that looked so kissable! Damn I am pretty sure he just turned me gay! 

"What is his name father?" I ask

"HIS?!?" My father said in shock. "There aren't supposed to be any men!!" He turns to the guard and motions them to take my baby boy away. I step in front of my baby boy and said...

"I will take him as my bride!" I stare at my father seeing the look of disapproval all over his face. I turn around and see my baby boys eyes wide and watery, the palms of my hands touch his smooth soft skin, I touch his forehead with mine. 

"Don't cry, I will keep you safe" I say softly it took me by surprised how soft I sounded. "What is your name?" I whisper again.

He makes n 'x' with his hands and puts them up to his mouth, I have read enough Wattpad to know that he is mute. 

"What is his name?!" I yell at one of the guard making my baby boy flinch "Sorry I didn't mean to yell that loudly." I tell my baby boy.

"His name is Noah." A guard told me.

"Noah will you come to my room.." I didn't finish because as soon as I said 'room' he started to shake "Baby boy I would never force you to do anything like that, I just want to get to know you, okay?" He nods his head and I smile at him he returns the gesture and I immediately hug him tight in my arms he seems so tiny as I hold him, he hugs me back .

I put his hand out for him to take and to my surprise he takes it, we leave the room hand in hand.

Part 2 is coming later!

I loved writing this one it was sooooooo cute!!!

If you didn't get what  I was talking about in the (    ) make sure to watch the video at the top!!

-YOLO!!🧡