Mason x Damon

Mason's POV

Today is the day I meet my long distance boyfriend!!! I am so excited and nervous like what if he doesn't like my voice in real life or what if he thinks I am weird.

it's fine, he loves me just as much as I love him.

 We have known each other for 6 months, and dated for 4 months, but I really have fallen in love with him he has such a nice, kind, beautiful personality about him that just makes me smile, and he would say good morning and good night to me everyday even when he was busy with school.

I came out of my thoughts when people started to come out of the door I already texted him and told him I was at door number #27, I was literally jumping in place I was sooooo excited to meet him for the first time. 

******Two Hours Later******

He hasn't shown up, I have gone to every sing door twice and I can't find him I have texted him 10 times but he won't reply, I am just sitting in in my car crying, maybe he didn't want to see me after all.

That's when I heard a knock on my car window I looked up and saw Damon!! I got out of the car sooo quick and tackled him to the floor he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and we hugged like there was no tomorrow, I pulled back with my arms still around his neck and stared at his dark chocolate skin and milk chocolate eyes that complemented his black hair.

"You like what you see baby boy?" Damon asked with a smirk. I just smiled softly at him with a red blush on, I nuzzled my head into his neck.

"Yes." I said.

"I see you are cuddly." I don't remember if he liked to be touched or not, I started to climb out of his arms "Nope, you can't get down I get to hold you for a few more minutes." I relaxed as he held me close I could feel people's eyes on me as Damon held me, I didn't care the first day I talked to him I wanted to hug him.

"You smell like strawberries Mason."

"Is that a good thing?"

"I like the smell of strawberries."

"Good to know."

"I love you Mason."

"Awww are you crying, don't cry pumpkin!" I held his face in my hands and wiped his tears away. He looked at me once again as he calmed down and smiled at me with his breathtaking smile.

"You really are more beautiful in person." I blushed, and hid into his neck.

"Don't think of me as a creep but you smell really good." I said while I still hid in his neck. He chuckled.

"I put the cherry stuff you sent on." About a month ago it was his birthday, and he said for me not to give him anything but who ever listens to there boyfriend, so I sent him a care packet, all of it was cherry scented, and who knew it would make him smell this good! "You still here with me?"

"Sorry just thinking."

"How about I drive to your house?" He puts me down slowly and I hand him the keys. He drives home and I tell him the directions to my house, and yes I live alone.

"I will get your bags" I said.

"Yeah right like I would let me cute little boyfriend to get my bags." He chuckled and grabbed the bags out of my hands, I pouted and crossed my arms. "Baby don't pout you're too cute for that." I smile at that.

"Don't take me as a weak little kid Damon."

"I never said you were weak, I think you are a very strong person, it's just I am not going to stand there and watch you pick up my bags. Because that's just being an asshole boyfriend." He kissed my forehead making me smile bigger if that was even possible. We walked inside and put his bags away he will be for awhile!

*Knock, Knock*

"What. The. Fuck. You chose the most awful time to knock on my mother fucking door!" I screamed as I got up to open the front door Damon on my heel. I open the door to see my ex from years ago.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said in a deadpan voice.

"I just came to say hi baby boy." She said in the most disgusting flirty voice.

"Sarah fuck you, get the fuck out and don't come the fuck back bitch." I yelled angrily. I closed the door in here face and turned around to see a smirking Damon.

"And you say I have a dirty mouth."

"Not now Damon." He seemed like he straitened up after I said that.

"Baby what's wrong?" He said in a sincere voice.

"Sarah is my ex and she keeps coming at the exact wrong times and flirting with me, I worked really hard not to punch her when she came to my parents funeral without an invite and started to flirt with me. Damon picked me up like a child again.

"You have me now okay? We will get through this together okay baby?"

"Okay. Oh why were you so late?"

"My bag took forever to come in."

"You should have texted me." I whined.

"I'm sorry."

"No it's okay, I get it. I love you"

"Awww I love you too baby!"

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS WORKED HARD ON IT I KNOW IT TOOK FOREVER!!!!!!

-Lou