Mark x Dylan

I listened to this song as I wrote this chapter it's awesome!!

WARNING: Mentions of death, drugs, abuse.

Also: a lot of cursing, cuteness, wrongness, and mpreg

Dylan's POV 

"You fucking need me!!!" My official ex boyfriend Hank yelled at me.

"I wish you fucking would say that again, who fucking needs someone like you! All you ever needed and wanted was Heroine!! Now get the fuck out of my house!" I yelled back

"How fucking dare you!!" He tried to slap me, key word tried. I blocked his hand with my wrist kicking him across the head with my heel. He really tried to hit an assassin!

"You really make me laugh, did you really try that shit with me." I said in a more calm voice. He spit the blood in his mouth out and grinned getting up, staggering. He threw a lousy punch at me. I rolled my eyes at him and kept my bored face mask on. "Hank give up now."

*CLICK*

I heard the click of a gun. An all too familiar sound, everything went so fast I saw a red dot and the next thing I knew Hank was laying on the ground dead.

"BABY!!!" I screamed " Hank wake up!!" I slapped his cheeks knowing it was false hope, I saw the blood seep from the wound in the side of his head. I got up and walked towards the balcony window door that the gunshot came from I opened the door up and walked onto the balcony, I could see the guy on the roof across from us trying to pack up his shit quickly.

"How the fuck hired someone as stupid as you?" I yelled knowing he could hear me.

"Stupid?! I'm not stupid!!" He said still trying to put his shit away so he could get out of there, oh my fucking gosh this guy is actually fucking stupid I walked back inside the room making my way to the first floor.

I made it to the first floor and walked to the other building across the street. I finally made it the the other roof to see the guy still trying to put his shit away.

"You really are stupid, now who hired you?" I sad.

"I-I'm not saying!" I could tell by the way he stuttered I would break him easily. I took the knife that was holding my hair up and let my hair drop to it's ass long style. I unsheathed the knife and put it right under his chin making the tip touch his throat.

"Now tell me who you are working for." I say again.

"I-It's a some guy name N-Nysiad (Nie-z-add)" 

"Sounds made up"

"That's because it is"

"What do you know about him?"

"He is in town doing some underground work at 'Shauntel's Bra Bar'"

"That shop on Ace street?"

"Dude how many 'Shauntel's Bra Bar' shops do you think there are?" I was about to slice his throat when I saw a hickey.

"You have a boyfriend?"

"N-No why would you think that?!?!"

"You are a really bad liar."

"Oh god please don't hurt my babies, they are everything to me! Just kill me now please don't bother them!" 

"He's pregnant?"

"Yes." I could feel my blood boil.

"Why do this when you have someone as special as him at home?"