Elijah x Oliver pt3 last part

By the way I will be updating from now on when I feel like it, I started school and I would like to go at my own pace thanks!!

Elijah's POV  ( Pov's will shift! Sorry if it annoys you!)

I am woken up by inhale of air which was way bigger than just a breath of air, I get up to see my boyfriend on the bed shivering under the blankets I stand up and sit on the edge on my bed and stroke my finger through his hair softly.

"How are you felling sunshine?" I ask quietly, I knew he wouldn't want me to make a big deal and freak out about it.

"D-Did I wake you up?"

"No I have been up for awhile." I lied.

"You are terrible at lying Elijah, I'm sorry for waking you up." He mumbled out sleepily.

"I'm not that bad at lying, and I am happy I woke up just in time to talk to you, but you still didn't answer my question. How are you feeling?"

"It's actually funny what I dreamt of, I dreamt of losing my only happiness, I usually dream of Alenn or my family but I dreamt of you Elijah." I smiled at that and I could feel a couple tears falling down my cheeks. "Don't cry on me your going to make me cry."

"All my life it was always 'Eli do better' or 'Eli stop being like that'. no one was really saying I was doing something right my sister and her family live half way across the world so she couldn't be here for me and for you to say that I am your happiness, makes me happy I didn't take my life all those times I could've." He sat up and hugged my figure.

"Was your life that bad?"

"My childhood was nice and fun but as soon as I hit 16 my sister was already gone and life became a living hell." I said as I hugged him back, he laid back taking me with him. We laid down next to each other just chatting for a little until my sunshine fell back asleep in my arms.  

**********Time skip!!************ GOOD MORNING!!******

I wake up around 8 the usual time I wake up to go to work, but I took today off for Oliver. I feel some ones fingers running through my hair I look up to see my stunning boyfriend sitting up against the bed board smiling down at me.

"When did you wake up?" I ask.

"A few hours ago."

"it's only 8 you should go back to bed."

"No, I don't sleep that well anyways. I can make us breakfast I use to make it all the time for A-" He stopped before he said Alenn.

"I can make breakfast sunshine" I sit up after I say that.

"Okay..." He said in a low voice. I got up and picked him up bridal style.

"W-What are you doing?" I started spinning around slowly.

"Hey Echo, play Dream A Little Dream of me by Louis and Ella." 

As the music plays I dance around slowly to the beat with Oliver in my arms. I sing along and kiss his forehead once in a while. Once the song ends it starts up another one I believe is called 'Cheek To Cheek'

I sit my sunshine down on the stool and I start cooking as the new song plays.

"You feeling better?" I ask.