Carl x Kili

CARL'S POV

Damn! My back hurts.

I live in Washington where I work as a guy who does sculpting you want me to do Obama in the middle of a fountain you call me! 

I was forced to live here and work here for the sake of my boyfriend and I, he lives in Maine where I used to live, we actually lived together but the finances were skyrocketing and we couldn't afford it anymore I got a job sculpting and it has a really good paycheck I know what your thinking 'Why doesn't he live with you?' 

Kili has PTSD and is terrified of plane rides and the drive is almost ten hours, he would start to hyperventilate after a few hours. He was locked up in a closet as a kid for three days by his parents without food or water so he is pretty claustrophobic.

 I get down from the latter I was standing on, I was making a Marin Luther King jr statue to go in the middle of a shallow fountain in the park I am almost done thankfully.

***************TIME SKIP!!*************

I finally got home, I lay on my bed and call my love, Kili answers within two rings.

"Hi dimples!" I say using the nickname, his dimples are the cutest thing on earth!

"Hey love"

"How are you doing today?" I ask he hasn't been feeling the best recently.

"I'm okay." he says in a low cute voice.

"Why are you lying to me again"

"I'm not ly-" "Yes you are." I interrupted him.

"Fine i'll tell you I have been feeling rather horrible... but for a good reason." he mumbled the last part but I still heard him.

"What good reason?"

"Just get your ass outside!" I start to walk outside when I hear people whispering, I go outside to see my boyfriend standing there in all of his glory he runs up to me and hugs me, I stand there in shock for a tiny bit and then hug him like there is no tomorrow. I can hear him start to sob as I feel my shirt getting wet from his tears. I look to my left and I see my brother and his boyfriend smiling together.

"M-My head h-hurts" Kili says

"Let's go inside and get you some medicine." he must be feeling horrible right now. he nods his head and I pick him slowly bridal style. We walk inside and I see my brother and his boyfriend following.

"Go ahead and spend the night hotels are expensive as hell" I say to my bother.

"Thanks!" They respond, they go and sit on the couch.

"You can sleep in my bed I will sleep on the couch in my room." I tell Kili with a smile.

"Why don't you sleep in the bed with me?! You don't want to sleep next to me anymore?!"

"NO, of course I want to sleep with you but I know after being on an airplane you would want some space to yourself." I pick up some ibuprofen and get him a cup of water I sit him on my bed so he can take the medicine.

"Thank you, and sorry I went off on you like that i'm still a little jumpy" He said right before he took the medicine.

"Why would you fly here?"

"To see you, you doofus." 

"I know that, i meant why would come here and risk your health?"

"Because I love you and I missed you and I needed you... and your birthday is next week!" He said happily.

"You could of told me I would of left and gone to Maine."

  "I wanted to surprise you and you said you were really happy with how your Martin Luther King jr statue was going! I didn't want to take you away from that, you kind of seem like you don't want me here." He mumbled again, tears started to drip down his cheeks. "I wanted to surprise you but then you say stuff like that."

"Dimples do-"

"Don't... I risked my health to come and see my boyfriend, my boyfriend that I haven't seen in 6 months, the boyfriend that I talk to every night, my adorable boyfriend named Carl." He said making me feel like a terrible boyfriend because at this moment I am one.

"I shouldn't have made you think that you aren't wanted here I'm sorry." I said tearing up.

"Come here." Kili said in the soft warm voice that i loved. I scooted closer towards him and he took me in his arms while we laid on the bed.

"I love you." Kili said making me nuzzle further into his neck.

"I love you more."

"I doubt that sooooooo much" This kind of talk went on for a few minutes till...

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MY BABY CAN'T SLEEP!!!" my brother yelled making Kili and I laugh.

"Good night." Kili says as my eyes start to flutter close.

"Good night."

-HEY GUYS SOOOOO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG ;) 

I AM GOING ON VACATION AND CAN'T BRING ELECTRONICS =( 

SO NO UPDATE FOR A WHILE!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

AND THANK YOU FOR 35 WATCHES!!!

-LOVE <3