Prologue: World End Personification

In the middle of the darkness of truth, he woke up to the light of despair.

Phanes Academy

Gaia Academy

Uranus Academy

Ophion Academy

Cronus Academy

Zeus Academy

Hera Academy

Typhon Academy

Dionysus Academy

Pandora Academy

These were counted as among the many schools of the world's hope and talent. Not many students were scouted to join academies such as Phanes or Pandora, but the few that were accepted, are called Ultimates.

Among these Ultimates included the freshmen to each of the academies who will unknowingly begin their first year in despair.

Scar's Point of View

All the students awoke and greeted each other. The last one to wake up was the Ultimate Lucky Influencer Scar.

"Huh? Where am I!"

Opening the door, Scar, met with the Ultimate Architect.

"Ahh!" The boy in front of him was surprised.

"Looks like I scared you... sorry about that! I'm Scar the Ultimate Lucky Influencer! I can influence probability just by being around!"

"Oh pleased to meet you! I'm the uhh... Ultimate Architect! Name's Grian by the way!" The architect introduced, "I think I've seen the others so let's go and meet them."

So the pair traveled the kitchen and met with the Ultimate Axemen, the Ultimate Pilot, and the Ultimate Human Test Subject.

"Oh Hello! Let's introduce ourselves shall we," Grian suggested.

A man with a light green skin tone objected, "why?"

"Because we're in the same situation," Grian shadowed.

"Well uh... pleased to meet you! Ren Diggity Dog the Ultimate Axemen at your service! But you can call me RenDog!" A boy with a red shirt introduced themselves.

"Looks like I'm next! I'm False the Ultimate Pilot, you don't need any more information right? I don't have any info anyway..." False stated while nudging the man who objected earlier.

"If you haven't heard or noticed... I'm DocM... the Ultimate Human Test Subject..."

"Well, this is Grian the Ultimate Architect and I'm Scar the Ultimate Lucky Influencer," Scar quickly said to brighten the mood

Soon, wandering around, Scar and Grian found another group consisting of the Ultimate Researcher and the Ultimate Inventor.

"Cause for the first time in forever, there will be music there will be light!" A man wearing a green disk over his eye sung.

"For the first time in forever, I'll be dancing through the night!" A girl wearing a pink jacket, decorated with blue winter flowers sung back.

"Uh... Hello," Grian interrupted awkwardly.

"Oh! People! Yay!" The girl cheered, "I'm Stress the Ultimate Researcher and this is Iskall the Ultimate Inventor!"

The boy introduced as Iskall waved, "Pleased to meet you!"

"Well I'm Grian the Ultimate Architect and this is Scar," Grian said, "Say something Scar!"

Scar quickly zoned back in, "If you haven't heard I'm the Ultimate Lucky Influencer!"