ch:2

I sit on the couch wating it's now 1:30. My eyes stay looking at the T.V where the news was being projected. I watch the news seeing of anything interesting will happen, not that Nothing put of the ordinary doesn't, car chases, robbery , some type of shooting. All things that happen normally, my mind suddenly snaps into a state where I don't want it to be

"Stop looking for places to hide and face your death. " my mother says

"Never!" I hear a voice say through the vent, the voice of me the 15 year old girl I was 7 years ago almost like I was still at the shit show of a house.

"Then I'll drag you out from where you're hiding and make you bleed as you hand from the ceiling child.." My mother says breaking a light bulb and pulling me put of the vent.

My mind snaps back to its original behavior. I'm now paralyzed in fear knife I hand I grip it.

"They're gonna find me soon." I say grabbing my knees and hugging myslef while breathing heavily and shaking "Get put of my head get out, get out!" I scream to myself still rocking myself back and forth shaking at the memory that had just come back to my mind. I don't get it I have no fear of anything except for them finding me, because when they do they're gonna torture me and kill me. I stay with my knees tucked and keep watching the news.

3 hours have passed and it's now 4:30 "time to get ready. " I think to myself. My heart still beating fast from my memory attack. "Focus " I keep repeating to myself as I go to my room and pick out a long f/c dress with a silver sheen to it , along with some black heels that had a red bottom to them. I change and proceed to the mirror in my bathroom where I stare at myself and think to myself before beginning my hair and makeup, my hands weren't shaking anymore, my body was now calm and numb as I applied each line of my makeup,and hair precisely. Pulling my hair into an updo that looked professional, topping it off with a balck diamond encrusted hair clip in the back, before going back to my room and grabbing a small clutch which I put my phone and my knife into. Walking out the door I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach it's a knot of anxiety. I brush it off thinking it's normal as I leave my apartment and get inside the car that was escorting me to the auction. Sitting in the car was quite lonely and boring I still had that same knot of anxietyin my stomach I think I'm just being nervous . My phone starts ringing loudly, so of course I answer.

"Hello Ms.Y/N this is boss." My boss says

"Hello sir." I say suprised he called

"Once you arrive remember to go right to the viewing area , as I said I want you observing. " he says through the phone

"Yes sir." I say before my boss hangs up and we get to the building Millions of mafia members are here even the 10 dons themselves. The driver opens the door for me as I emerge I look around and see security everywhere... walking in more security ,and once I reach the auction hall almost everyone has a bodyguard or is a bodyguard. I walk up to the viewing area and stand there I won't be sitting down today, but I will be watching from up here. Soon the microphone makes a loud ringing noise everyone turns there attention up front, the knot in my stomach intensifies especially when I see that my boss is in a seat in the front.

" we would like to welcome you to the underground auction..." a small man says softly ,the room goes silent, I notice a tall man with stretched ear lobes stands behind him "Enough formalities... let us begin." The small man covers his ears and closes his eyes