ch:12

Opening my eyes slowly I look around the room. I wasn't in my own home anymore, I was in Chrollo's, as yesterday he had made it clear I would he staying with him, which resulted in me sleeping in his bed ,because he believes I need sleeping supervision. Feeling a hand on my head I turn slightly and notice Chrollo was still playing with my hair, of course he was still reading his book, but his hands still played with my hair, before turning his head ,and noticing me who was now awake.

"Good morning y/n." He says to me amd he moves his hands from my hair to his book now using two hands to read.

"Good morning Chrollo." I say back to him as I stretch my arms out being careful not to kick out my legs and hit him with them.

"I will be downstairs. Come down when you are ready ,we have many things to learn today. After all it is your first time training." Chrollo says and he closes his book and exits the room. I loft the covers and touch the floor with my feet, the dense darkening hardwood which seemed almost like ice sent shivers down my body, as I walked to the guest room to put on clothing for the day. Opening the door and going to the dresser where I had previously placed my clothes , I take out a pair of shorts, and a shirt, it seemed like a comfortable outfit to train in. Slipping the shorts and shirt on I walked down the narrow stairs still looking at the hallways sketch like drawings ,before I decide to enter the kitchen. Upon entering I see Chrollo, he has a cup of coffee in one hand ,and a book in the other.

"I didn't know what you would enjoy ,so this morning I went out and bought a couple of pastries." He says to me as he points to the table where small pastries were with fruit laid next to them.

"Oh well this is actually great, better than what'd I'd usually eat in the mornings ,due to work I was never actually able to eat." I laugh as I grab a pastries and some fruit .

"Well i believe a ypi need to eat ,due to the fact that you'll be training soon." Chrollo says to me as he keeps his face buried in his book and his coffee in his hands." Today I plan on training you on defense, you'll need some of these skills to be able to use nen correctly." He says as he look as me

"Well then should we get started. " I say quickly finishing my pastrie.

"Yes, we should ,come along let's go outside. " Chrollo closes his book and starts walking, I follow him to a small back door which leads to a decently sized yard, which balrdy has anything in it ,all there was were small decorations here and there ,but nothing more.

"Well then let's begin shall we. Try to hurt me." He says to me

"You want me to hurt you?" I ask tilting my head in a confused

"Yes." Chrollo responds.

I leap forward and try to kick him from the front when truly I was aiming for the back, using a sort of diversion. Before I could even reach my other leg to the back he grabbed it and threw me down to the grass.

"Interesting attempt, but your guard was down so I easily threw you down." Chrollo says as he looks down at the grass where I am "try again ,but keep your guard up,and don't try the same attack twice."

I nod and stand up. Beflre I know it I'm back to moving around Chrollo, trying to find a weakend blindspot for me to attack. Sadly I couldn't see any his body was on full alert, his nen surrounded him telling me that he wasn't even holding back when he hit me. As I turning my body to kick him once again ,he this time hit me in the nose. This was no easy task to land a hit on Chrollo, but I wanted to become stronger.
----------------------------------------------------------
As hours passed I still landed no hits ,my body was now weak and sluggish.

"Can I take a break, just for a minute." I ask him as I collapse to the floor

"Not until you're able to hit me." Chrollo says looking down at me again as his gaze hardens towards me.