ch:15

As the song ended I pulled away from Chrollo. Sitting back down I felt something.

Do I care for him not in a normal way?

Why did he have this effect on me that made me flustered?

In the weeks I've been here I've never asked myself these questions until now after the dance, after we slept in the same bed ,due to the fact that I mindlessly offered him help for his insomnia. Why did I feel panicked?

Chrollo's pov:

Watching her as she sat back down I saw her eyes go dull before looking up at me in a state which cluld only be of thoughts , I can only predict we may be thinking the same thing ,but of course neither of us would say it. The way her e/c eyes looked while she was thinking, it had made me feel something that I've personally never felt before in life.

Y/n's face suddenly Turing a flustered red as I looked at her. I knew it ,but I'd never tell her, it was a silent type of care ,not one to he said out loud.

End of pov

"I'm going to go start dinner." I say getting up from the couch and hurrying towards the kitchen out of spite due to the fact that I didn't want Chrollo to see me flustered and I certainly didn't want to feel flustered either. Getting to the kicthen i leaned on the clunter for a breif moment before finally getting and washing my hands,and grabbing spaghetti and the rest of the items I needed. Being by boiling the water I could only get horrible memories of when I used to be burned by water as punishment for ever truly going outside. Living up my shirt to where my side was I still saw one of the burns. It was there only as a scar now with a jagged shape like a knife.I stood there looking at the knife like scar before noticing the water was boiling ,and putting I the pasta so it could cook.
-------------------------------------------------------
Thirty minutes later I finished. Everything in place ,all because I came to the kitchen as a getaway form being further flustered by Chrollo. Who for some reason did not make an appearance while I was cooking as he usually did. Looking put to see where he was I saw him reading in the tall chair by the couch his face was red, he seemed anxious. I couldn't help but wonder why.

"Chrollo. U-um. Dinner is finished." I yell out "you can eat whenever you'd like,but I'd suggest now if you want for your food not to be cold."

Chrollo stands up from his chair and walks to this kicthen "You didn't have to do all of this, I could've done this later easily. Afterall wasn't today for ypu to take a break from all of the training?" He asks me as he sits at the table.

"Well yes. But I felt I needed to do something. I don't typically sit around all day not doing anything." I lie ,sitting down and beginning to eat.

Chrollo laughs at me as I finish lying to him about my reason for going to make dinner." I understand, but you don't seem to me as the type of person who would cook a whole meal put of boredom, there must've been some other reason." He says finishing his plate,and putting it into the sink

"Well the that's the set in stone truth ,I'm not typically one to sit around all day." I say smiling at him.

"Well. On another note. Hisoka said he has finally made it into greed Island,and is now trying to find the exorcist." Chrollo suddenly turns serious, his eyebrows furrow and his eyes narrow.

"Oh. Well let's hope he finds them soon, so you get your nen back." I reply putting my dish away and begin walking to the sink to do the dishes.

"I hope so. I do miss it. I miss being able to take abilities at my advance ,and I miss talking to the people I now cannot." Chrollo sighs and leans against the sink where I was standing "I could do it myself I suppose. I could find someone in maybe another city that could be the exorcist, truly I don't trust Hisoka's judgment, so I may do it myself afterall." He covers his mouth with his index finger as he holds his chin up with his thumb thinking I'd he should find the exorcist himself .