ch:13

Chrollo's pov:

Y/n. Such an interesting person, she never seemed to speak her mind ,and her touch deprivation made her feel nervous to be touched, and yet the only way to restrict the terrors in her head is to touch her. As I watch her slow breathing come to a halt and her starting to kick and move I knew she was awake, her eyes opened ,and immediately darted to me smiling...
End of pov

Chrollo. He sat at the side of the bed with his fingers still running through my hair as I woke up.

"Good morning Chrollo." I say looking over at him with my voice still raspy.

"Good morning y/n." Chrollo smiled at me "since you're awake I'll be going downstairs to make breakfast, when you're ready come down and we can talk about today's training.

I nod at him as he leaved the room, getting up and touching the floor felt like a small wake up call, due to the floor being colder than it was yesterday. Quickly showing and slipping into some clothing I thought were training appropriate I left to go down stairs,  once again passing the hallway paintings and one again hearing the creek of the boards. Walking to the kitchen I couldn't help but notice the smell of fresh coffee ,and what seemed to be burnt toast. Walking in I see Chrollo with a charred piece of toast in his hand as he walks over to throw it into the waste bin.

"I see you burned it." I smiled at him leaning against the wall

"Well not every piece can be perfect." He smiles back at me before putting 2 new slices of bread into the toaster "today I'll be working with your nen you know the basics I just need to advance your technique."

"Well that's daunting I suppose." I say sadly  walking to the table and ploping in a chair.

" daunting? This isn't a hard task y/n, you must understand you have a great ability, and have the stamina and endurance to ensure it." Chrollo looks at me seriously, as I sat in the chair arms crossed now wondering how this man could know so much about me considering her just met me. He begins walking over to where I was sitting stopping only behind me to grab my shoulder, turning to look at him he let's out a small smile before pulling me out of the chair ,and putting me into a tight embrace.

"I understand this makes you feel nervous, but sadly touch is one of the only ways I've learned to make you at ease. I'm sorry for that." Chrollo says to me as his arms stay wrapped around me, he was correct I was uncomfortable ,I've never been physically held at this level ,it made me feel uncomfortable, but at the same time safe, for once maybe I could say it made me feel loved ,but that would just be me jumping to conclusions.

"It's all right. I never knew that a single feeling could shut off the nightmares, and I never knew some form of affection would make me for once feel safe." I say slowly wrapping my arms around him embracing him back "I am used to the life of being untouched, and I always have been, which is not odd for me considering I'venever cared for someone, much more loved someone."

His embrace gets tighter only making me feel more safe, I don't understand how Chrollo could do this ,I don't understand how he could make me feel safe just from a simple action. Maybe it was because he wasn't the type to strike as huggable, or maybe because he was good with comfort, I didn't know, but which ever it was I was greatful for it. Pulling away from the embrace we found ourselves inches apart from eachother.

"I hope you understand that safety wise you are in a very safe place currently y/n." He says to me as the toaster goes off and he goes to grab the toast which wasn't burnt at all, but instead perfectly crisp now.

"I know I'm safe, thank you for that." I says as I sit back down at the table.

"Here eat it you're gonna need lots of stamina today." Chrollo hands me a plate with toast and fruits.
-----------------------------------------------------------
After this training had started I used new techniques he had taught me to fight him, this continued for two week ,my body felt stronger, I had more power I was able to control myself in ways I couldn't before. Chrollo still helped me sleep, he never did ,which concerned me tonight especially, I could tell his eyes were droppy he was tired he just wouldn't admit it for some odd reason.

"Chrollo you need sleep I can leave back to my room, because you're extremely tired, please get some sleep. Please." I say to him as I stand in the doorway of his room

"Y/n I'll be alright I'm used to being tired throughout the course of at least a month I'll be alright." Chrollo says to me as he walks over to the bed and sits down "now please lay down you need more sleep than me."

"No. You need rest weather you agree or not." I say to him sternly

"I can't sleep even if I wanted to, you however need rest." He says to me as he looks at me sternly even more sternly than I was looking at him.

"If you can't sleep I'll help you. You've helped me overcome it, it's reasonable payback, now lay down or go get ready for bed." I walk over to him and attempt to nudge him off the bed.

"If you think you can actaully assist me with sleeping, I guess I have no choice but to try , maybe you'll help after all this may be my last option, nothing else truly has worked." He says as he gets up causing me to plop sideways onto the bed, due to the fact that I was trying to push him off before he stood up on his own, I letnlit a small smile as I start sitting myself up as I watch him go to the other side of the bed. My body was afraid my mind was asking why I offered to help , I can't sleep next to him I've been here for weeks ,but I can't.

,But I offered to help him so I couldn't back down now. Laying down, and turning  my body slowly over to the other side of the bed I was met with chrollo his face inches from mine. He wasn't wearing an shirt just joggers and boxers again as normally his hair was messy and down his grey eyes locked eyes with mine.

"I-i don't really know how to comfort  people so I'm sorry if this is a bad attempt,and I'm even more sorry if this makes you uncomfortable. I just find touch quite comforting now " I say as I reach out and pull his head closer to me, pulling him to my chest I hold him feeling hands slither around my waist as he pulls his head up into the crook of my neck and pulls my waist closer to him. At that moment it felt as if I was bulletproof, how did he have so much power over how I felt?

"This. I think this will do." He whispers in my ear before putting his chin back onto my shoulder and holding me closer than I held him.

"I agree." I whisper back as I notice he's breathing getting slow and slower ,looking slightly to the side to see the man who barley ever slept.  Now asleep while holding me. As I held him back running my hands through his hair just as he has for me for the past two and a half weeks. My eyes slowly fell closed ad I kept one hand in the back of his head and the other wrapped around him as I fell back asleep. Not understanding how Chrollo. Chrollo Lucilfer had this much emotional control over me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was listening to some good music when I wrote this. Also sjdjsjdn what did you think? It's picking up the story is picking up!

Anyways next update is Thursday or Friday, I have alot of school and family stuff so we'll see!

But I love you have a good day 🧃