ch:7

As we enter the hotel room I still feel shocked, and afraid. I had just seen my brother again ,and he basically threatened to kill me right then and there. I sat on the bed and grabbed my knees bitting my thumb while I was at it my past was coming back again...,but why now ,why so soon?
-------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n! Why are you running away from me? Huh? You think I'm gonna hurt you? Well your wrong I'm gonna rip you limb by limb apart! You shouldn't have been born, you're a disgrace to the family! You're a monster, and you have no place in this world!" The words he said that day were now stuck inside my head like a posion I couldn't get rid of

--------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n who was the man we ran into and why does he need you to go home? Is he a family member?" Chrollo asks me shutting his book

I releasemy knees from my grip and fidget with my hand"Yes he is a family member, but I don't like to think of my family as my real family, and he was gonna take me home to finally get rid of me." I quickly say before biting my thumb again

"Is he your brother perhaps." Chrollo asks me

"Yes. He is." I reply hesitantly almost afraid to even admit to being related to such  cruel human.

"Y/n I want you to tell me all about you. We have time. So tell me your story" He says looking at my shaking body from across the room

My hands shake as I sit up to reply to Chrollo " Well I was born in metor city. My mother raised me and my two brothers ,but now there is only one. My mother treated my brothers with love and care ,but for me she would beat me to a pulp and try to kill me. You see I wasn't supposed to be born. My mother was supposed to have another son, or else my father would leave her... she had a daughter, and my father left, so she now blames me for everything, and wants to see me dead. So I ran away after years of abuse and being told I had no place in the world I left, and tried to give myself a place, but I guess they were right I don't truly have a place in the world. After all I am the child that brought dishonor " I sigh as it fades into almost tears remembering how many time I tried to earn approval but failed, I feel Chrollo's gaze on me looking at me his eyes still dull even though I was on the verge of tears.

"I see.What did you mean, when you said there was only one brother now? Did he pass?" Chrollo sits on the other bed across from me and looks at me dully as I sit there eyes slumped hiding in the tears.

"Well...yes , he was amazing when I knew him." I look up at Chrollo's face he's interested in my tales now, as his eyes seem to be locked on me.

"Tell me about him." He says to me

"His name was Tierā, he was amazing really. He gave me respect ,and protected me against my mother and my other brother, he used to stop them from hurting me. He gave me the world ,and sadly I couldn't return it, because I was a child. All I remember is that one night I heard a loud noise, I used to hide in the vents of the house, because it was a small space to hide in ,and it was hard to get to me, but after hearing that loud noise I crawled over to where it was, looking through the vent all I saw was my brother Tierā bleeding out on the living room floor, his eyes were now cold and dead, the worst part was that they killed him, just because they said he was to caring for me." I say feeling a Rouge tear leave my eye as I entered all the amazing things my brother had told me when I was young, and yet even though my memories are faint I wouldn't forget on of the only people who treated me well.
---------------------------------------------------------
"Tierā? What's this?"

"That Y/n is something you can hold onto forever. It's a small ring. Keep it and know even if I'm gone you'll still be able to see me in it."
--------------------------------------------------------
The loving memory quickly fades to a more gruesome on. One of death and destruction. One of chaos and anger.
--------------------------------------------------------
"TEIRĀ! N-NO! NO!NO! PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE! TEIRĀ YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON THAT WAS HERE! PLESE COME BACK! PLEASE."
---------------------------------------------------------
The memory snaps away leaving me in reality feeling more Rouge tears falling down.