ch:18

The next week nothing had changed me and Chrollo stayed inside quietly and peacefully, getting short updates from Hisoka on his exorcist findings. Dull days spent with talk about the news, and again the exorcist. Although I always pondered, what the rest of the troupe was doing while waiting ,I knew some went to greed Island, but it seems that some stayed back at the base.

"Good morning" Chrollo's husky voice said to me pulling me closer to him and intertwing our fingers. Waking me up as he had for the last week .

"Good morning Chrollo." I reply tracing his face with the hand that I had free and planting a kiss on his forehead. These past days had started like this ,and ended in sleeping in his arms as usual, but something had been nagging at me. Fang. My brother he knew where I was he was using his pathetic alias to try to throw me off ,but I knew him, and I knew he knew where I was. He just wouldn't speak of it to Chrollo, because I did not want to worry him , because if he did even without his nen he would try to cause something. Looking at his features ,and at the center of them the most luring thing of all his grey eyes.

"Why do you always stare at me like that." Chrollo laughs as I continue tracing his face gently .

"Because you're just gorgeous." I let the words slip out of my mouth ,before noticing what I had said turning a small shade of red, still continuing to trace his face even if my face was glowing red.

"So your saying I'm gorgeous?" He chuckles as he traced my face as well.

"I may just take it back now that you're probably goes tease me." I respond rolling my eyes playfully

"Well I didn't say I was going to tease you my love." Chrollo says reaching for my face and pulling me into a kiss seeming to lure me into it once again as we had decided we both had feeling and to be together. It may not be the easiest relationship, but It did seem to he the best ,but only time could tell what would happen between us.

"I say we should maybe go to town today. I need to get some things and I believe you need to get put of the house for once." He says to me pulling away from me and getting out of bed

"Maybe we should go to town I haven't seen Yorknew since we came back from the trip ,and maybe it is safe now that my brother might be far away." I reply to chrollo as I begin to get up from the bed "but it really all depends on what you need from town, if it's something thatis ridiculous, or some type of weird shit, I'd prefer to stay here." I scoff as I changing my clothes.

"It's something a shop owner has. He knows I will be searching for it ,and knows when I will need it, you'll see what it is when we get it, but if you choose not to go you're missing out on a beautiful day." Chrollo laughs as he pulls on a a plain black long-sleeve, before pulling a band around his hair to hide his tattoo

"Then I suppose I'll go, but if something gets strange I'm suggesting we leave immediately. " I say sternly leaving to the bathroom to brush my teeth

"If something gets strange leaving was already the plan my love." Chrollo replies to be wrapping his hands around my wasit as I stand infront of the mirror.

"Well then fine. I'll go I already agreed to." I say my mouth filled with mint toothpaste that slightly burned ,because it was held in my mouth for too long, a sensation I had felt before but only when Chrollo would talk while I was in the middle of something.

"Well then I'll finish getting ready so we can leave." He says to me releasing his hands from my waist and walking to the sink next to me to brush his teeth as well.
----------------------------------‐---------------------------
After finishing we left walking around town seemed so strange yet so familiar all at once ,I knew some places ,but other had seemed to slip from memory, only small bits of my memory from these areas remained leaving them utterly almost invisible to my mind. I understand this was most likely because of how long I'd been gone ,it had been months since I returned and weeks since I had actually been outside of the house. Although it did seem there were new vendors and some shops I hadn't seen before.