ch:11

Tw:abuse metions

Chrollo sits next to me and holds coffee in his hands before speaking to me"Well y/n you're training will consist of training your nen,along with combat training, I sadly can't use nen currently,but I can help you train" he says to me sipping his coffee

"When will we start?" I ask taking the other cup of coffee, taking a sip then making a sour face,because personally black coffee does not suit me. Chrollo chuckles at my reaction to the coffee

"We'll start your training tomorrow. I assure you're tired from all of the walking we did today." He says as he leans back into the couch.

"Ok, but I don't understand how you can train me if you can't use nen." I look at Chrollo as he just lightly smiles at me

"I don't need my nen to show you how to control your own." He says as he looks back at me.

"Well then, we start tommorow." I smile back at him and looking the bitter coffee down after realizing I'd been holding it for a long while.

"Y/n I'll take it you might want some sugar or creamer for your coffee." Chrollo smiles and looks down at the ground

"Yes please that would make this alot less bitter." I say as I look down at the coffee

"Well i'll go see if I have any sugar or creamer in the kitchen." He says as he gets up from the couch ,and begins to walk to the kitchen.

As Chrollo walks away I look around the house to see painting, and books, the rugs, looked expensive and victorian, it was all perfectly color matched ,from the purple satin looking wallpaper, to the dark hardwood flooring, his house is truly Victorian Gothic, so naturally Chrollo fits his home very perfectly.

"I found some sugar, but I don't have any creamer." Chrollo brings me a small sugar packet then returns to the couch ,he leans forward to take a book from the coffee table and begins reading.

"Thank you. " I say as I open the sugar packet and pour it in the coffee. Chrollo seems to not be paying attention to me. I simply just draw out my phone and check it. I have no texts. No calls. No messages. Putting my phone away I begin to look around again.

"You have a truly gorgeous home." I say as I drink the now sweet coffee ,and stare around.

"Thank you. It is quite a beautiful sight, even I still get mesmerized everytome I walk in, even though it is my own home. " Chrollo says briefly looking up from his book.

"Yes. I can see why. It's dazing." I smile at him and continue looking at the house .

"Y/n I suppose I should show ypu where you'll be staying, considering we've had coffee though it may he a restless night." Chrollo stands up from the couch and notions for me to follow him. I comply and find myself walking up the stairs the hallway was dim, but I could see small paintings on the hallways wall. All of the paintings in black and white, and almost looking like a drawing sketch. When we arrived at the top of the stairs the hallways had paintings, but ones that were colored and a small table with a mirror above it. As I walked I noticed all these things till we finally stopped at a door.

"You'll be staying here, I hope it is too your liking ." Chrollo says as he opens the door to reveal a gorgeous room with balck and white wallpaper and a lovely white sheeted bed, it had well interact antique furniture ,and another rug that matched the room.

"It's gorgeous Chrollo." I say as I turn to him ,and smile

"Yes. I always keep it like this just as a precaution, I never know when I troupe member may need somewhere to stay. So I always keep it prepared." Chrollo leans against the door frame and wat he's me as I stare at the room, my eyes now looking around as if I was a child looking at the stars for the first time, that's how gorgeous this room was.