Chapter 15

Isaiah was driving us to my office. I didn't speak a word to him though he was really worried when I called him to pick me up. I didn't want my employees to feel burdened anymore than they already feel.

"Don't worry about whatever is bothering you, your amazing bestie is here always" he tried to ease the mood.

"I know but looks like some people just have the knack to rile me up" I sighed.

"Well, in future I would like you to avoid him, I can talk to him if it's nothing important, how about that?" he winked at me.

"Thanks for the offer, I will consider it but you don't have to worry" I smiled at him.

I couldn't believe that even after so many years Zac still has the same rude personality to get under my skin.

It was selfish of me to think that he should get his memories back.

"Boss, we have reached" Isaiah broke my chain of thoughts.

"Then let's get ready to grab a new contract" I responded while getting out.

I walked to my office with Kim informing me about my schedule on the way.

I'm not gonna let Zac's rudeness ruin my day.

By the time I was done with final editions, Levantez's marketing chief was already knocking at my door.

Time to win babe!

The board room was full, with my secretary ready to take notes. I presented my ideas confidently along with image prototypes of decorations.

"I love your idea of open terrace event, I'm impressed, it'll be refreshing" the chief Mr. Jefferson smiled genuinely.

Strike!

"Thanks, I'm also thinking keeping the audience in the dark with stars and lights illuminating in a way that only ramp is visible. The models won't see people, I hope they can handle that" I suggested.

"That's their job, they'll be fine, I guess it'll be an alluring ambience.
Miss Young, I would like to make your company a permanent partner for our events' handling in future too. Would you like to continue this business relationship?" Jefferson proposed.

"Sure, the pleasure is all mine, I would sign the contract once my team goes through it" I calmly replied though inside I was dancing with excitement.

They all thanked me for the meeting and left after formalising the venue and date of the fashion show.

"Oh my God, we got a deal from Levantez! I'm so happy" Kimberly squealed.

"I can see that" I smiled.

"Congrats Boss" Isaiah winked at me.

"To you too guys, now get back to work, Isaiah bring me all the contracts that you have got from different organizations. Kim get back to finalising the designing and decorations with the team who worked for us last time" I ordered and got back to work.

After hours of negotiations and getting the contracts agreeable to my company "The Charades", my back was stiff and I was starving. Both Kim and Isaiah left after finishing their work but I was still here overworking myself.

I love the hustle. The success tastes better.

I checked my phone to see messages from Leo, Carl and Reese.

I hope Reese didn't do something again.

I checked her messages in which she thanked me for taking the blame for her mistake.

I was about to reply to her when my phone pinged again.

What do you want?

It was from Zac.

'I would like my wedding suit to be of my choice suitable for my regal taste, without getting out of my office building. It's upto you, how you make it happen.

CEO Zac Loran'

Challenge accepted bastard.

........
Hey there everyone, hope you enjoying this book.
Who's waiting for next chapter already?

Comment and vote.